“Great location”
Review of Equinox

Equinox
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I love equinox classes. There are so many great instructors. Especially Amanda Young. The location is great. This isn't the largest equinox but it is nice.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Equinox is a corp business that only cares about profits. It fired one of my trainers because I did him a favor. When I wanted to put my membership on hold, it said I had to place a request and wait for an approval. When the approval didn't come, I cancelled my membership. They had the audacity to charge me for the cancellation. The club has gone way down in its quality, it's friendliness, and customer service. Most of their good people have left. Don't waste your time with this place. They pay current members to recruit new members, and one of my member friends had to fight for his commission when he recruited several other people. He is also disgusted with Equinox. I recommend you try a new place on 42nd Street and 11th Ave where most of their best people have gone.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

The Equinox was located in the Rockefeller center. Compliments of The Night Hotel. The Equinox was upscale and staff friendly and helpful. The locker rooms was everything a woman needs. Equinox provide khiels products and toiletries. Well stocked. Towel service Very modern and luxury feel. All smiles about that. Great health club! I will visit again in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I have tried many gyms in New York: Crunch and NYSC, amongst others. But Equinox is just at another level.The equipment is new and modern, the products in the bathroom are quality Khiel's products. They even give you razors and shaving cream, tampons (sorry for mentioning this guys), unlimited towels.... It's luxurious and feels like a spa!
The classes are varied and great to attend.
Yes it is more expensive but now that I have worked out at Equinox, I wouldn't be able to work out anywhere else. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I thought I'd be in for some amazing treat after being shamed for my 10 dollar gym membership, but after getting to work out here, I found it's nice, but not THAT nice. Especially for the fees.