“Average gym, way expensive”
Review of Equinox

Equinox
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I thought I'd be in for some amazing treat after being shamed for my 10 dollar gym membership, but after getting to work out here, I found it's nice, but not THAT nice. Especially for the fees.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Great value for money nice staff clean and easy because locations are great. Definitely worth it Nothing negative

Reviewed 22 September 2015

I've heard that Equinox are great gyms. I went to Equinox Rockefeller NY, and I didn't like it that much. It was very big but zero decor... not a cozy place... just machines in a big place, with an awful illumination....

Reviewed 17 September 2015

As a guest to both gym on 19th st and Greenwich st , I had experienced the pool and the work out space in the gym. Even though they posted the sign -shower /wash before going into pool in Greenwich gym.They should ask staff to mandate the RULES to members to shower/wash before going in to pool. Some latecomers just came in without a wash and joined the class. The bathrooms and pool were both clean.
I think I'm going the gym at Equinox for a try out half a year.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I used the Equinox in the Rockefeller centre which was part of the package for staying at the Sanctuary hotel. It is iconic location
.My son and I used it every morning at 700am. We saw good morning TV stations filming most days while walking there. It was easy to find, friendly with great equipment. We even had some personal trainers show us how to use the equipment . The one thing you need to be careful of is that you need to be 16 or over to use it. Perfect start to the day if you want to keep active while on holiday .