Review Highlights
Great location

I love equinox classes. There are so many great instructors. Especially Amanda Young. The location... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2017
Autumn M
Stamford, Connecticut
Train, eat and work

While staying at our hotel we had vouchers to this great gym. No problem finding your kind of... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2018

from US$ 84.55
from US$ 175.00
from US$ 57.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I used the Equinox in the Rockefeller centre which was part of the package for staying at the Sanctuary hotel. It is iconic location
.My son and I used it every morning at 700am. We saw good morning TV stations filming most days while walking there. It was easy to find, friendly with great equipment. We even had some personal trainers show us how to use the equipment . The one thing you need to be careful of is that you need to be 16 or over to use it. Perfect start to the day if you want to keep active while on holiday .

Reviewed 29 March 2015

Went to Equinox Chelsea on 10th Avenue last Sunday morning as part of my stay at The High Line Hotel. The facilities were clean, modern, and the customer service was top notch. Greeted very nicely at the desk, not dismissively as at some places. Was on a mat just getting started when a trainer came over and started working with me. Stephen gave me a lot of excellent tips to improve my regular routine; even videoed my with his phone so I could see what I looked like doing my push-ups. And then stretched me out. Have never had that much attention at my own club. Very impressed.
The Keihls products in the locker room were great too.

1  Thank William0715
Reviewed 24 February 2015

Equinox Newyork has a branch in London. The gym is nice but they're cheats. They took 250 pounds as an initiation fee in nov and told me they would refund it as soon as i finished two out of the three complimentary sessions. Didn't make sense in the first place. Why would you take money for complimentary sessions? i realised later that this money "INITIATION FEE" as in the receipt is no where to be found in the contract!
Anyway i finished my two sessions in the first week of joining in Nov and guess what i still haven't got my money back.
Ive written countless emails to them, each time they give me an excuse.
No lawyer wants to take either sup because the amount i am claiming is a small amount!
Its not even about the money, its about ethics!!
I hate it when people lie and make excuses instead of just accepting their mistakes.
Its been a horrible experience, I'm still awaiting my money. Im no longer a member.
Breach of contract, misinformation, delay in payment and so much inconvenience caused.
disgusted!!!

2  Thank Divyaspandana
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Equinox is expensive but worth. Classes are top, environment very clean and modern. restrooms are wonderful with sauna and great service. I usually go at 74th and 2nd.

Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

I love working out at Equinox. The staff is friendly and the gym is incredibly clean for New York City. In fact it is one of the cleanest gyms I've ever belonged to. Members respect other members and I truly can get the best work I can on at my Equinox club. Classes are great. Food is great. Lockers room become cramped and very humid when crowded. Go at off times in the afternoon or early morning or late night. Saturday morning are most crowded. Love it!