“Clean, Gym to sweat it out.”
Review of Equinox

Equinox
Reviewed 17 September 2015

As a guest to both gym on 19th st and Greenwich st , I had experienced the pool and the work out space in the gym. Even though they posted the sign -shower /wash before going into pool in Greenwich gym.They should ask staff to mandate the RULES to members to shower/wash before going in to pool. Some latecomers just came in without a wash and joined the class. The bathrooms and pool were both clean.
I think I'm going the gym at Equinox for a try out half a year.

Date of experience: September 2015

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I used the Equinox in the Rockefeller centre which was part of the package for staying at the Sanctuary hotel. It is iconic location
.My son and I used it every morning at 700am. We saw good morning TV stations filming most days while walking there. It was easy to find, friendly with great equipment. We even had some personal trainers show us how to use the equipment . The one thing you need to be careful of is that you need to be 16 or over to use it. Perfect start to the day if you want to keep active while on holiday .

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 29 March 2015

Went to Equinox Chelsea on 10th Avenue last Sunday morning as part of my stay at The High Line Hotel. The facilities were clean, modern, and the customer service was top notch. Greeted very nicely at the desk, not dismissively as at some places. Was on a mat just getting started when a trainer came over and started working with me. Stephen gave me a lot of excellent tips to improve my regular routine; even videoed my with his phone so I could see what I looked like doing my push-ups. And then stretched me out. Have never had that much attention at my own club. Very impressed.
The Keihls products in the locker room were great too.

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank William0715
Reviewed 24 February 2015

Equinox Newyork has a branch in London. The gym is nice but they're cheats. They took 250 pounds as an initiation fee in nov and told me they would refund it as soon as i finished two out of the three complimentary sessions. Didn't make sense in the first place. Why would you take money for complimentary sessions? i realised later that this money "INITIATION FEE" as in the receipt is no where to be found in the contract!
Anyway i finished my two sessions in the first week of joining in Nov and guess what i still haven't got my money back.
Ive written countless emails to them, each time they give me an excuse.
No lawyer wants to take either sup because the amount i am claiming is a small amount!
Its not even about the money, its about ethics!!
I hate it when people lie and make excuses instead of just accepting their mistakes.
Its been a horrible experience, I'm still awaiting my money. Im no longer a member.
Breach of contract, misinformation, delay in payment and so much inconvenience caused.
disgusted!!!