Review Highlights

from US$ 69.00
from US$ 109.00
from US$ 149.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2018

While staying at our hotel we had vouchers to this great gym. No problem finding your kind of training here as the options are many, to say the least. Very friendly staff and free working wifi is a huge bonus in my book. Beautiful areas and a great restaurant with plenty of areas to start your working portion of the day. Recommended!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Our hotel's gym was down for renovation so we were given free vouchers to train at Equinox. This gym has everything. First of all the facilities are outstanding, great changerooms, towels and water everywhere and trainers at the ready. From what I gathered all the classes are included in the monthly membership, and there are many. I took a yoga class which I have been doing for years and it was great. When I left I could see boxing, kettle bell classes and many one on one sessions. A high end gym in many locations.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We have been at equinox gym last year and we have the best experience ever. Very luxury gym with very professional staff. The bathroom is clean and you can find everything for your beauty!! We love equinox

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Used the gym whilst staying in NYC; I work out wherever I am and this has to be THE BEST gym I have ever used away from my usual location.
Entry is via the friendly reception, lockers and changing is spacious and the showers and make up mirrors are well stocked with the best products including Kiehl's shampoo and conditioner.
There is spare workout clothes if you need them and the studio is fully stocked for an amazing workout whatever the time! Wow!!! I will definitely come back!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I love equinox classes. There are so many great instructors. Especially Amanda Young. The location is great. This isn't the largest equinox but it is nice.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Equinox is a corp business that only cares about profits. It fired one of my trainers because I did him a favor. When I wanted to put my membership on hold, it said I had to place a request and wait for an approval. When the approval didn't come, I cancelled my membership. They had the audacity to charge me for the cancellation. The club has gone way down in its quality, it's friendliness, and customer service. Most of their good people have left. Don't waste your time with this place. They pay current members to recruit new members, and one of my member friends had to fight for his commission when he recruited several other people. He is also disgusted with Equinox. I recommend you try a new place on 42nd Street and 11th Ave where most of their best people have gone.

2  Thank Mati W
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

The Equinox was located in the Rockefeller center. Compliments of The Night Hotel. The Equinox was upscale and staff friendly and helpful. The locker rooms was everything a woman needs. Equinox provide khiels products and toiletries. Well stocked. Towel service Very modern and luxury feel. All smiles about that. Great health club! I will visit again in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I have tried many gyms in New York: Crunch and NYSC, amongst others. But Equinox is just at another level.The equipment is new and modern, the products in the bathroom are quality Khiel's products. They even give you razors and shaving cream, tampons (sorry for mentioning this guys), unlimited towels.... It's luxurious and feels like a spa!
The classes are varied and great to attend.
Yes it is more expensive but now that I have worked out at Equinox, I wouldn't be able to work out anywhere else. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I thought I'd be in for some amazing treat after being shamed for my 10 dollar gym membership, but after getting to work out here, I found it's nice, but not THAT nice. Especially for the fees.

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Great value for money nice staff clean and easy because locations are great. Definitely worth it Nothing negative