US$ 177
US$ 149
  • Restaurant
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$ 157
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 168
US$ 112
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 186
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 214/night.

US$ 313
US$ 226
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 226
US$ 278
US$ 240
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 341/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 126
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 214/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 232
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 230/night.

1,367 results
All reviewsportable wifitimes squareindoor poolrecommend roomswim up bargreat locationnew yorktriple roomfunky decorboutique hotelliterally a minute walkbunk bedswould definitely stay here againrooms are smalllarge showercheck in was quickgood size
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Booked via bookit.com - excellent prices considering 1/2 block off Times Square. Decent size bedrooms, large modern bathrooms w huge rain shower & responsive heating/cooling. Very friendly/helpful staff. Unique indoor pool/spa area. Elevators tend to be slow. Show your room key at the next door pub for 15% Discount! Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Christian P, Manager at Room Mate Grace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid review.

We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your recent stay at the Room Mate Grace and everything we have to offer. We hope to welcome you back to The Room Mate Grace very soon.

We hope to welcome you back soon and when you are ready to book your next stay please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Grace.Fom@room-matehotels.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This boutique hotel located between Times Square and Rockefeller Center in Manhattan was a very pleasant and impressive stay for our three-person trip. The staff was welcoming and professional. The lobby was warm and very pleasing. Our reservations were correct and efficiently handled. The rooms were clean, well-arranged, and satisfied our needs. We experienced no issues at all with our stay. One great offering was the buffet breakfast in the hotel - serving all types of breakfast food, bread, juices and coffee and such. The staff made pancakes for our 5 year-old grandson every morning at his request. It was a plus for us to have a good and satisfying breakfast every morning before starting our sightseeing! We were all very pleased with the hotel and it's staff.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review.

We are pleased to learn that our level of cleanliness, hotel design and breakfast buffet exceeded your expectations. We hope to welcome you back soon and when you are ready to book please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Grace.Fom@room-matehotels.com

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Grace is only 2 minutes walk from Times Square and is perfect for all attractions in the area. The bedroom was a bit small but we found that for us oldies, it worked well, bathroom well laid out with a very large shower. Staff very friendly and helpful, when you leave use the hotel taxi to the airport, cheaper than yellow taxi.

Room Tip: Look at the room options on line and make sure you get the room you booked
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin O
Juliana R, Manager at Room Mate Grace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers.

I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our centralized location, our spacious rain showers, as well as found our team to be friendly and helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Best Regards,

Juliana Ruiz
Front Office Supervisor
grace.fos@room-matehotels.com

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Ok ok...Room Mate Grace is a hotel I've been wanting to stay at as a local. It's great to live like a tourist in NYC. This hotel is about two blocks from the square. Great proximity but there are better hotels that are right smack in Times Square. I have passed this hotel numerous times and didn't even know it. When I entered the hotel, I actually missed the front desk lol. I walked straight and didn't turn left. Check-in was a breeze! I got onto the elevator and it kept opening and closing repeatedly so I got off and then got back on a few minutes later. Luckily, there were no other problems with the elevator for my duration there. My first thought when entering the room, which was a standard queen, was "oh, this is cozy." Room is on the small side and I kind of wanted to be in that yellow themed room in the hotel photos. I can't see a couple staying together in the standard queen and a defnitely not big enough for a family. Anyhoo, the bed and bedding were comfortable and I loved the view from the bathroom. The bathroom/shower was actually my favorite part of the room. The bathroom windows were large almost floor to ceiling but I kind of wish they had a curtain there for times you want privacy when showering (you never know who's watching!) I was glad for the refrigerator that was stored in the closet. Refrigerators in hotels are hard to come by these days. There is also a safe in the closet for storage of valuables.

I didn't go to the pool but I can definitely see myself coming back here during the summer. The whole area where the pool and bar is just looked so chic. I thought that there was a sauna but I'm not sure where it was. I really would give the hotel 3.5 stars but there isn't a half circle. All in all, the room is cozy but I prefer having more space. Location is okay and it is near many theaters.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank MeMeLuxe

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of The Room Mate Grace.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our large bathrooms with rainfall shower heads,mini fridge and central location. Your observations and opinions are highly valued and have been reviewed with the entire Room Mate Team. Next time you are ready to book do not hesitate to contact me directly so I can ensure your next stay to be a five star stay.

Kind Regards,
Grace.Fom@room-matehotel.com

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

On my recent visit I was greeted by such a courteous individual. He was helpful and provided fabulous customer service giving me recommendations and directions to make my trip enjoyable. Thank you at the end be like thank you Frankie for all your recommendations and being your fab self!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank DAT P

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent five star experience.

We are ecstatic to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations and we were able to provide superior customer service. We hope to welcome you back to the Room Mate Grace very soon.