1,744 results
All reviews fifty nyc wine hour welcome home great location ess a bagel new york pillow menu second floor lounge junior suite complimentary wine small kitchen club room huge room nyc hotel two queen beds street noise front desk staff
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a big room with a kitchen too which we weren't expecting. There was a coffee machine, but no kettle, but with the 2 hob cooker we were able to boil water that way for a cuppa. Room was very clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Great location too. Came on a recommendation and happy to give one.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jonathan S, Public Relations Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you so much for selecting The Fifty and recommending the hotel. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your room accommodation, our services and the prime location of the hotel. We would be honored to welcome you again for your next trip to New York. Make sure to check on our website for great deals and to contact the hotel prior to your arrival so we can select the most accommodating room for your stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Our room faced away from 50th. We didn’t mind not having a view of 50th, as our room was so quiet and comfortable. The hotel is quiet and well located in mid town. The room was nice size and clean with a closet and no frills. We stayed three nights and then moved to Tribeca to see the other part of the city. I’d recommend the Fifty.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jonathan S, Public Relations Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for selecting The Affinia Fifty and for recommending the hotel to fellow travelers. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your room accommodation and the prime location of the hotel. We would be honored to welcome you again for your next trip to New York. Make sure to check on our website for great deals and to contact the hotel prior to your arrival so we can select the most accommodating room for your stay.
Jonathan S

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a great hotel to stay at in NYC. I always look for a different place to stay when I am in the city, but this one makes me want to keep coming back to it. The staff is great, the rooms are nice, and it is an overall great hotel.

The Affinia brand itself is very good and well established. I recommend staying at any of their hotels in NYC (which I have). They are all great! I definitely recommend staying here on your next trip to NYC

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for selecting The Affinia Fifty and sharing a review of your stay. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your room accommodation and our services. We would be honored to welcome you again for your next trip to New York. Make sure to check on our website for great deals and to contact the hotel prior to your arrival so we can select the most accommodating room for your stay.
Jonathan S

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a night before heading out on a cruise. We arrived at 12:30am and were greeted by two gentlemen at the front desk. They were friendly. The hotel was very clean and our room was perfect for our stay. The bed was amazing. I usually wake up a little stiff but not this time. The following day we left our suitcases at the front after check out so we could tour around a bit and it was not a problem. The fellow who opens the doors and hails taxis was a VERY knowledgeable and pleasant person. The price was excellent for this location. I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MissTH
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We’re pleased to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful staff, and we’ll make sure to share your comments with them. We’re delighted to hear you would stay with us again, and we can’t wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here one night, this place is more like a business hotel where people stay. The hotel itself is somewhat fancy, the room was beautiful, the bed was huge and comfy. I wish i could have spent more time here. There a beautiful mirror right in front of the bed. The bathrooms are a little small, at least the one I was in. Room service is quick. This hotel is located around food places and stores. The only problem i found was that before i stayed in this hotel i looked for reviews and someone mentioned an elevator being out of work. When i stayed here the elevator was still out of work, so that’s definitely something they should take care of.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Joami A
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

I would like to personally thank you for your recent review. It is a pleasure to hear your feedback on the exceptional stay experience you had with us and that you thoroughly enjoyed our attractive hotel offerings and amenities. We hope to have you join us here again soon !