US$ 147
US$ 132
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 201
US$ 132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 261
US$ 228
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 252/night.

The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 312
US$ 283
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 239
US$ 227
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 371
US$ 295
  • Pool
US$ 183
US$ 148
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 157
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 211
US$ 110
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

US$ 696
US$ 663
Hotels.com
1,612 results
All reviewsfifty nycwine hourwelcome homegreat locationess a bagelnew yorkpillow menusecond floor loungejunior suitecomplimentary winesmall kitchenclub roomhuge roomnyc hoteltwo queen bedsstreet noisecentral park
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a great hotel to stay at in NYC. I always look for a different place to stay when I am in the city, but this one makes me want to keep coming back to it. The staff is great, the rooms are nice, and it is an overall great hotel.

The Affinia brand itself is very good and well established. I recommend staying at any of their hotels in NYC (which I have). They are all great! I definitely recommend staying here on your next trip to NYC

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Jonathan S, Public Relations Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for selecting The Affinia Fifty and sharing a review of your stay. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your room accommodation and our services. We would be honored to welcome you again for your next trip to New York. Make sure to check on our website for great deals and to contact the hotel prior to your arrival so we can select the most accommodating room for your stay.
Jonathan S

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a night before heading out on a cruise. We arrived at 12:30am and were greeted by two gentlemen at the front desk. They were friendly. The hotel was very clean and our room was perfect for our stay. The bed was amazing. I usually wake up a little stiff but not this time. The following day we left our suitcases at the front after check out so we could tour around a bit and it was not a problem. The fellow who opens the doors and hails taxis was a VERY knowledgeable and pleasant person. The price was excellent for this location. I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MissTH
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We’re pleased to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful staff, and we’ll make sure to share your comments with them. We’re delighted to hear you would stay with us again, and we can’t wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here one night, this place is more like a business hotel where people stay. The hotel itself is somewhat fancy, the room was beautiful, the bed was huge and comfy. I wish i could have spent more time here. There a beautiful mirror right in front of the bed. The bathrooms are a little small, at least the one I was in. Room service is quick. This hotel is located around food places and stores. The only problem i found was that before i stayed in this hotel i looked for reviews and someone mentioned an elevator being out of work. When i stayed here the elevator was still out of work, so that’s definitely something they should take care of.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Joami A
bgehlich, General Manager at Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

I would like to personally thank you for your recent review. It is a pleasure to hear your feedback on the exceptional stay experience you had with us and that you thoroughly enjoyed our attractive hotel offerings and amenities. We hope to have you join us here again soon !

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Recently stayed (16/03/2018) for 4 nights at this hotel after booking through British Airways Holidays. The location is excellent for all attractions/sightseeing. The hotel was clean and the staff were excellent throughout. After reading reviews about issues with bills on leaving, I directly asked staff about it and was assured by the response received. On leaving our bill was indeed correct and had no issues. Overall I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel and would definitely stay here again. One bit of advice is use the Airtrain from JFK then E train to Lexington Ave and 53rd - we found this to be the best station for the hotel. Happy Travels.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maggimol

Greetings,

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide excellent service and read every feedback to ensure quality service.I am trilled to hear you had an amazing time with us and hope to have you join us again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I made the mistake of staying at this property again. I faced the same sly issue I faced the first time I stayed in this hotel; I was charged duplicate charges on different days for the same service (early check-in fee of $99).

The staff at reception were super friendly during my stay - while I hope it is human error, I find it surprising that I found extra charges in my bill for the second time...

Once I informed the receptionist, they removed the charge.

On the positive side, the hotel is nicely located in midtown East (even though it several other hotels neighbor it).

You have to pay a $30 additional service fee to avail wifi and a few other over rated items. Wifi is usually free in other hotels in NY.

Make sure to double check your invoice at this property.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Nasser F

Dear Nasser,
On behalf of the Affinia Fifty team, we sincerely regret the very uncharacteristic lapse in our billing and the detrimental experience during your stay. I checked that we have fully reversed the charge to your credit card. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we look forward to make it right and serve you again. Make sure to contact the hotel prior to next stay so we can select the most accommodating room.
Jonathan S