“Fast, delicious service in NYC”

Smith's Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #1,588 of 14,913 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My fiancé and I stopped here to sit and eat before our bus arrived to take us home. We were not sure if we would have enough time to sit and eat but this restaurant was impeccably quick. I got the pulled pork sandwich with onion rings and my fiancé got a burger with sweet potato fries. There was no upcharge for the onion rings or sweet potato fries. The food was hot and delicious. The waitress did her best with refills and the manager on duty even stopped by to make sure everything was satisfactory. I would definitely return to this restaurant and recommend it.

1  Thank C6343UVkatief

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We ate there twice while visiting New York. Food and service did not disappoint. The first night we had appetizers and the second time we had hamburgers. Everything was great.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Nice atmosphere, relaxed, food lovely. Lots of choice. Staff all very friendly, couldn't do enough for you.
1 x alcoholic drink, 1 x soda, 2 x main meals = $75 including tip.

Would 100% recommend x

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great burgers! Amazing fries and sweet potato fries!! And beet salad for our vegan. Quick service. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I met a friend here just before new year. Sport was on every channel which was to my liking. I was seated at the bar and the service was excellent. Good attentive bar staff. Food was tasty, which was why I ordered a curry. I had found American food pretty bland on the whole. We had a good night out of the freezing temperature with some good people in the place and a nice ambience.