4,960 results
All reviews times square rooftop bar great location new york heated floors floor to ceiling windows rain shower high floor around the corner modern hotel freedom tower chrysler building big apple hotel restaurant the theater district bryant park by nyc standards
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

quality bell staff as soon as I pulled up. Great check in and very fast. Quietest elevators in the city. Clean room well taken care of. Nice personal at front desk no matter what time of day. Security very good. Will most likely stay at this property next time in NYC

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Paradise47885785922
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Centric Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

It was a pleasure reading your review of Hyatt Centric Times Square New York. We are glad that you loved our ideal location. We have an exceptional team whose top priority is making sure every guest is comfortable and satisfied, so we look forward to sharing your compliments with them. We can't wait to welcome you back soon!

All in all the hotel was great, location great. I only have 2 issues;

1) I wanted to do something really special and since I am not from New York, I called and spoke to a very nice Lady in the Sales Office and she gave me the name, number, and email address for their VIP Manager. I called & emailed the VIP Manager and I never received a call or even an acknowledgement email. (Not Good);

2) Check-In: When my niece went to check in, the GSR Michael said that my CC was declined, and this is what I didn't want to happen. That morning on Friday November 2nd, I called and spoke to a very nice GSR Gloria and advised her that I wanted my Auntie Girl to be able to check in without any issues and she suggested that I complete the Credit Card Authorization form and she even told me what to check off to make sure everything went smoothly. I completed the form, and emailed it back to her, then I called to make sure they received it, they ran my credit card and she said everything is good to go. Fast forward to around 6 something my niece calls me while I am on the road traveling to New York, and says that the guy is saying your credit card declined, and I said NO it was not declined, so she puts me on the line with Michael and he doesn't listen to what I am saying, because if he would have then he would have taken the extra step and investigated a little bit more, but he was not listening to me. Then I ask to speak to a Manager and she gets on the phone, and proceeds to tell me the same thing, and I proceed to tell her the same thing that I have told Michael 3 times; all I was offered was excuses and no one putting me on hold to say, "If you could please give me a minute let me double check just to make sure"; but no one did that. I was completely irate, and I work in the Hotel Industry, and know that the first thing you do is 1) Listen to what the customer is saying; 2) You acknowledge the issue; 3) You do your research so that you can resolve the issue. Then finally after a 10-15 minute (maybe longer) phone call, the manager says Oh, I do see that the card has already been charged...Ummmmm...yeah you do and if you would have listened, the problem could have been rectified without me having to become frustrated. Then I was offered a $50 Food & Beverage credit....REALLY? Okay, if that is the best you can do. Either way, my niece was definitely surprised and I was happy. Everything from the Valet to the young lady that checked me in when I arrived that evening was wonderful. The Restaurant Manager was great, food was great. My only issue(s) was with my niece not having a "smooth" check-in, and not having a follow-up call from the VIP Manager.

1  Thank Road40851844395

Thank you so much for taking the time for sharing your experience at the Hyatt Centric Times Square New York. It is a pleasure reading you and your family had an overall nice stay and that you had a nice dining experience with us. Having said that, please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you had with our front desk. Your comments will be taken as a training tool and will make sure all the procedures within our concerned departments are being followed so that such an incident doesn't happen again. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel in an excellent location. Very close to 2 subway stations and right next to Times Square. It was very quiet and the bed was comfortable. Great rooftop bar. Free WiFi and free, unlimited bottled water. Would have been nice to have coffee in the lobby. Otherwise a great stay.

2  Thank adventurers123
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Centric Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your generous review of the Hyatt Centric Times Square New York. We are glad you had a great stay and that you were especially impressed with our super location. We appreciate you highlighting our comfortable beds and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed much the location of the hotel. It is a quite modern hotel which is in good shape and very clean. Housekeeping did a great job.There is also a nice roof top to get a nice view of a part of Manhatten and you even can see the One World Trade Center.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
00gc, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing us and for the wonderful review. We are glad our location added to the enjoyment of your visit. It was our pleasure serving you at Hyatt Centric Times Square New York and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The personnel at this facility are well versed in Customer Service and they practice it 100%. It is very well maintained and its location is super for the entertainment in the area. We have been staying there whenever we visit NYC and plan to continue to do so. Very Highly Recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dave, thank you for making the Hyatt Centric Times Square New York your home away from home. We are delighted to know you loved our super location and that you were impressed with our amazing service. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon.