“One of my secret lovely restaurants”

Deluxe Green Bo Restaurant
Ranked #2,340 of 14,901 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Located in New York's Chinatown, Deluxe Green Bo Restaurant offers fresh, delicious dine-in, takeout, and delivery. We've been a cornerstone of this community since we opened our doors in 1992. Our restaurant is known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and incorporating only the highest quality ingredients. Service is also our focus, and it's important to us both locals and visitors alike feel welcome in our restaurant. Our customer-facing staff can even speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English. Whether you're in the mood for some Shanghai dim sum or wonton soup, our menu variety has plenty of delicious, authentic dishes to choose from!
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Since I found this place, it becomes my secret jewel. The steam bun is so nice, so authentic, and so tasty. The best steam bun (xiaolongbao
) in New York better than Joe's Shanghai.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I have eaten here several times before and wanted my hubby to have a meal here. They have the best chinese food ever. We went right when they opened. They brought hot tea when we were seated. We ordered two spring rolls,steamed pork dumplings and general tso chicken, white meat. Everything was delicious. It was hot and fresh. When the dumplings were served hubby said he would only eat two. Well, he ate all but one, I was able to eat one. They are super light, hot and very good. He said it was the best he has ever eaten. My meal was good as usual. I love coming here to eat. In the heart of Chinatown and the locals are forever coming in and out to get orders to go. The service was very good. The prices are very reasonable. Portions are huge. Each meal is shareable if need be.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This place is cheap and delicious. I recommend the scallion pancakes, the soup dumpling, the peking duck, and the eggplant with garlic sauce.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to visit when you want good chinese food whilst visiting Chinatown. We met there very friendly locals who recommended us few dishes we wouldnt try otherwise. Soup dumplings are "must have" and there is a great choice of other very good and resonably priced meals.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

One of the things I was excited about when visiting NY was an authentic Chinese meal, and I got that here. As a vegetarian, the choices were decent - the tofu was excellent and the dumplings were great, all at reasonable prices. Service was a little slow (they kept on saying a few more minutes) but the food was worth waiting for.