“Yum!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Located in New York's Chinatown, Deluxe Green Bo Restaurant offers fresh, delicious dine-in, takeout, and delivery. We've been a cornerstone of this community since we opened our doors in 1992. Our restaurant is known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and incorporating only the highest quality ingredients. Service is also our focus, and it's important to us both locals and visitors alike feel welcome in our restaurant. Our customer-facing staff can even speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English. Whether you're in the mood for some Shanghai dim sum or wonton soup, our menu variety has plenty of delicious, authentic dishes to choose from!
Reviewed 30 March 2017

This place is cheap and delicious. I recommend the scallion pancakes, the soup dumpling, the peking duck, and the eggplant with garlic sauce.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to visit when you want good chinese food whilst visiting Chinatown. We met there very friendly locals who recommended us few dishes we wouldnt try otherwise. Soup dumplings are "must have" and there is a great choice of other very good and resonably priced meals.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

One of the things I was excited about when visiting NY was an authentic Chinese meal, and I got that here. As a vegetarian, the choices were decent - the tofu was excellent and the dumplings were great, all at reasonable prices. Service was a little slow (they kept on saying a few more minutes) but the food was worth waiting for.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I was searching for authentic Chinese and am happy I found this place! I had the Chicken Chow Fun and hot tea was give free! Great meal under $8 in NYC!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

This is my favorite restaurant in Chinatown and I live in New York. Everything is good. I really like the chicken dishes.

Management response:Responded 3 January 2017

Michelle, we're honored to be among your favorites -- means the world! Hope to see you again soon.

Cheers,