“Ridiculous.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Daniel

Daniel
Reserve with OpenTable
Daniel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 13,552 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Cross street: Park Avenue
Transit: 68th Street stop, #6 Train.
orlando
“Ridiculous.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

Enjoyed a special weekend in NYC with the family, and we made a special night out of visiting this restaurant based on the reviews here. Our expections were very high and Daniel did not disappoint. Service impeccable. Decor inventive. Food was so creative -- pure culinary delights!! Wine pairings perfect. Looooved. Just prepare to indulge all of you senses :)

• Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“An amazing dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

I had my graduation dinner at Daniel recently. And it was amazing! It was also my first time at a Michelin 3 star restaurant. I was expecting things to be good, but they exceeded expectations.
The moment we were seated at our table, they bought these little velvet stools for our clutches.
The cocktail was nice, but I have tasted better. The breads were exquisite though. Freshly baked and in 5 varieties, they all taste amazing. We ordered the vagetarian 3 course dinner since we didn't have time for a 6 course tasting menu. The food was presented so exquisitely. And the desserts were amazing. They kept sending in so many samplers during dessers, and it was
Nice to try out all of them. I had only mentioned once that I was here to celebrate my graduation, and they sent in a complimentary congratulatory dessert too. And the fresh Madeleine's were amazing.
The restaurant is quite heavy on the pocket, but who really cares when you are celebrating?

ny
“Simply one of NYC's *BEST* restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

Each *dining experience* I've ever had here -- over a dozen -- has made my palate a launching-pad into epicurean ecstasy. From 'amuse-bouche' to dessert, from cocktail through coffee, Daniel ALWAYS has 'sent' me into the beyond. I hardly know why I go to a play or a concert, after dining here, I already am so *fulfilled* in almost every sensual way.

Visited February 2012
Long Island, New York
“Wow, this is the place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

This has got to be one of my favorite restaurants of all time. Mostly due to the exquisite service. Although the service is ultra professional it is still quite warm and friendly and down to earth. I loved that they provided me with a small stool for my purse, so it wouldn't have to be on the floor. THe food was delicious. Expensive but worth it if you are willing to splurge!

Visited May 2011
Geneva
“A nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

A fantastic evening at Daniel. We started with a drink at the bar, cocktail menu is inventive and the drinks are great.
Dinner was amazing, perfect food quality and careful service.
A great address in NYC.