Came here for dinner and drinks last night.
- Waited 20 minutes past our reservation time to get seated. There are five employees at the host station but it's pretty disorganized. While we were waiting, we were told we could stand at the bar, but there was no motion to direct us in and after a while the staff forgot about the offer.
- One of the staff was training a new employee at the host station and it was awkward to hear things like "now, if they look like they came from yoga, that's a no" or opining on the exact number of rips in the jeans before denying entry. I understand the place has a dress code and it's important to educate the staff, but is there a more discreet place? Better yet, seat us on time and I wouldn't have had to listen to this.
- Had to flag down waiters to order food and refill water.
- Was charged $150 for a $90 drink. This error really compounded because several in our party ordered the drink. The staff explained that something must have gotten lost in the shuffle during a menu upgrade. Really, the drink was initially priced at $150 and was then repriced at 40% off? I wonder how many expense accounts blindly signed on the dotted line despite a gap between the stated menu price and the actual charged price. Good thing I still had a menu to double-check.
- Food is tasty.
- After we revealed the discrepancy, the staff took off some items. They also offered us another round but I got tired of negotiating which drinks the restaurant would or would not serve and just wanted to leave.
- The only reason this establishment does not get one star is because I rather enjoyed the presentation of the flights by the waiter at the beginning of the meal.