“Great deli with lots of choices”
Review of Aristocratic Deli

Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 22 April 2018

My friends and I stumbled across this deli when walking to our hotel. We decided to get some sandwiches for our train trip home. We decided on Egg Salad and Turkey sandwiches on homemade rolls. Yum! The rolls were fresh and delicious. The turkey was moist and flavorful and the egg salad was excellent. You could pick any toppings you wanted for your sandwiches.

This deli had a little bit of everything. The pasteries looked delicious. I bought some bagels to take home. They were a hit! I will definitely go back to this deli when I'm in NYC.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had breakfast and one evening meal food was good and plenty of it coffee was the best I have had in awhile. Pasterys are made in house and are to die for.