“Delicious and filling” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peanut Butter & Co - CLOSED

Peanut Butter & Co
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Description: The Peanut Butter & Co. Sandwich Shop opened in 1998 and is the heart and soul of our business. Whether you're a college student looking for a quick PB&J in between classes, a Greenwich Village resident dropping by for a slice of our famous Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie in the afternoon, an Upper East Sider picking up some peanut butter cookies to much on while shopping in SoHo, or a visitor from out of town who wants to try our Death By Peanut Butter Sundae, we look forward to seeing you!
Washington DC
“Delicious and filling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

Whoa, Nelly! We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Peanut Butter and Co. This neighborhood is a little confusing but we eventually found the shop and ordered our Elvis sandwiches. They were delicious and we were hungry, but half of a sandwich each would have been enough! We felt like the peanut butter expanded in our tummies and we were very full before we knew it. It's a small space, so time it right so you're not there when it's busy. The gift shop has plenty of items to purchase for others who can't make a trip themselves.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank BetsyGinDC
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Paris, France
“Nutty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2011

If you are a peanut butter fan, you must go ! Try out "The elvis" or the "BLT" or if you are daring one of the sweet peanut butter sandwiches.
You can also buy there own brand of peanut butter - my favourite : Mighty Maple

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank 78N
Decatur, Illinois
“Very cool, fun place for a quick lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

My daughter and I had our eye on this place for our "to do" list. It's very small and quaint....in a good way. The sandwiches were huge and WONDERFUL. After you indulge you can purchase your favorite peanut butter to take home. My only suggestion to the owner would be to give small samples before people order or before people purchase the peanut butter. We asked to have a sample of the chili peanut butter and was told they didn't do that. If someone wants to make a purchase in your restaurant you need to be a bit more accommodating.

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank Cinthom
Kansas City, Missouri
“Peanut butter cookies are incredible”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

I love peanut butter. I love white chocolate. To have a white chocolate peanut butter sandwich was almost more anticipation than I could handle.

I should have gotten it plain. They ruined it with the orange marmalade :( I ended up scraping most of it off with my carrot sticks.

However, I liked the little bag of chips, perfect portion of salty crunchiness, the bottles of grape soda and the peanut butter cookies...oh man.

I'd go back if I was in the neighborhood, but this time I'd try the peanut butter and nutella sandwich. Unless they put marmalade on that one. And next time I'd buy more peanut butter cookies.

The girl working the counter was SOOO nice, very friendly and eager to help, without being overly perky and annoying.

Tiny place inside, seating for 2 four tops and maybe 3 two tops. But Washington Square Park is just up the way, so you could eat in the park on a nice day.

Check out V Bar across the street for a cup of coffee.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank jenslish
southeast us
“Peanut Butter Heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

Our family went straight for the sundaes--and it was so worth it! Peanut yumminess! Limited seating so would get there at an off time if you want to sit down.

Visited April 2011