“Outrageous ”

Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 35
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: SoHo
Description: Beloved by the community since its inception, Once Upon a Tart is a bakery, coffee shop, cozy neighborhood restaurant, and caterer spread between two historic storefronts on Sullivan Street in New York City. One storefront holds all of our classic baked goods and a coffee shop. The other side is a full-service restaurant with home-style cooking in a casual setting.
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We were treated very badly by a male staff. He was so rude that we ordered only a round of drinks and left. I wonder why service in NY is bad in general. This is place in particular is the worst I've ever been.

1  Thank Nelson G

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast on June 6th, but were quite disappointed with the service. The waitress was not friendly and never give us a smile. The food was average and the coffee was not warm. Not impressed. You should find a better place in NY to have breakfast.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I am in New York for a week on business and I love a good cafe wherever I go. And this cafe, Once Upon A Tart, is simply superb. I have been four times in three days and the cakes are great, the savoury scones superb, the sweet scones brilliant and the chocolate muffin sublime. And the coffees are superb, too. And I will spend the rest of my week in NY going to this place!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I love this place...the breakfast is amazing...Baskets with croissants and jams are amazing for breakfast.Delicious, healthy scramble eggs...

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This is the only place we ate in twice in New York. The pancakes are so fluffy and huge. They are delicious. Would definitely recommend.