Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

Wicked on Broadway
198 Reviews
from US$ 126.31
4,909 results
All reviews billy porter cyndi lauper great message drag queens stark sands shoe factory story line tony awards great costumes high energy true story singing and dancing standing ovation entire cast tkts booth lots of fun great seats
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were fortunate enough to get seats 5 rows from the stage. The whole cast were amazing but we are so pleased that we saw both Jake Shears and Wayne Brady who gave us an evening that we will remember for a long time. We both love the film but the way it has been adapted into a musical was beyond our expectations. The energy of the whole cast was impressive. The dance routines were outstanding and unbelievable at times! The only negative is that the show finished too soon. If Wayne or Jake ever come to the west end we will be there like a shot.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Excellent cast, especially Wayne Brady as Lola. We were lucky to see the lead girl singer from Pentatonix. Worth seeing; great theater experience!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were privileged to see Wayne Brady as Lola and Kristen Maldonado as Lauren. They were both absolutely incredible. The cast was amazing. We loved everything about the show! It was so much fun!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is the fourth time I have seen Kinky Boots, twice starring Billy Porter, and in my opinion Wayne Brady was the best Lola ever. He brought such life to the show it was unbelievable. My two daughters were with me and this was their third viewing and they agreed with me totally. He has a beautiful voice which totally surprised me. His rendition of "Not my father's son was wonderful. He's a wonderful actor. His personality really did the part justice. Loved him..

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Liked the music a lot catchy tunes and they could certainly carry them. Story was cute if somewhat on the predictable side