“Amazing”

Felice 15 Gold Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Felice 15 Gold Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #426 of 15,860 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Cross street: Platt Street
Transit: C, E, J, M, Z, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 trains to Fulton Street or Broadway/Nassau.
Description: FELICE, the ultimate Tuscan Restaurant and wine bar, already in two locations on the Upper East Side in NYC, is now venturing down to the Financial District. Opening in Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel, on September 20, Felice, 15 Gold Street will introduce authentic Italian classics and the family’s namesake wines to the Wall Street community in its intimate 40-seat restaurant and upstairs wine lounge
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place has everything great food, great service and even better cocktails! Definitely recommend if you are ever in this area

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I have had dinner at Felice at least six times while in town for business. My most recent experience left me disappointed. The place is small and always busy - so this time I grabbed a seat at the bar. The bartender was hustling but was still very attentive. I had the spinach ravioli and a glass of their house red wine. The ravioli was just bad - they barely had any filling inside, were overlooked and mushy and the worst part was that the sauce lacked any flavor. I have had this entree before but that night it was really off. For a $60 meal - I left very disappointed and will be hesitant to return in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My coworkers and I ate dinner at Felice’s. The hostess & waiter were friendly and answered our questions about the specials. I had the Rigatoni alla Amatriciana and paired it with a red Barbera wine that the waiter recommended. The dish was flavorful and the wine only enhanced it. I would definitely eat there again when staying in the Wall St. area.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We had a table of six, so we were placed in a private booth. The waiters were very knowledgable about the menu and explained everything, so there was no need to ask questions. The wine is all organic. The food is very tasty. The dishes however are quite small even for myself being British. So all the more reason to order a starter or desert. I’d definitely recommend this stunning restaurant for couples and families.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner here for restaurant week and we were both extremely happy with our selection. Three courses $42 a person- can’t beat it! I started with the rice balls and she started with the mussels. The portions were generous for starters, the mussels were flavorful and a bit spicy and the rice balls (about 6 mini balls) were cheesy and crispy and delicious. For mains, she ordered the chicken and I ordered the salmon. I recommend the salmon over the chicken as I tried hers; it was good, but nothing too spectacular. The salmon was different (in a good way), interesting combination of flavors that worked well together. Dessert was either Tiramisu or ice cream; can’t go wrong with either. The place was quaint and clean, and our waiter and the staff were all friendly, professional and attentive.