Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$ 109.00
from US$ 59.00
from US$ 35.00
21,521 results
All reviews statue of liberty and ellis island great tour our tour guide walking tour new york highline tour greenwich village highly recommend this tour meatpacking district hour tour high line an excellent guide his knowledge small group interesting facts lady liberty wall street
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I had never been on a tour before, let alone a private one and Nicola made the experience so amazing! My friends and I were so pleased with our experience. He had so much great information to share and was very enthusiastic about showing us around. I hope everyone who chooses to book a private tour ends up with Nicola.

1  Thank saaam19
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Nicola is the best tour guide ever! First off, he really helped us find our way and he was SO enthusiastic about his job! I love how much he had to tell. The trip was amazing AND I got so much info from Nicola. He made the trip that much more enjoyable and I’m going to come back and request him this summer! Enjoy it and ask for Nicola! Really awesome person you can tell that he thoroughly enjoys this and he really cares about his guests and you can tell. Awesome guy and really fun

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Had an amazing tour with our tour guide Jenn Andres. Knew many fun facts about the city and its different places. She also taught us how to ride the subway whenever she's not around haha. Would definitely recommend 100%.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Chris T. made this a wonderful tour for our young kids and adults in our group. Very knowledgeable about the history of the Statue of Liberty and able to use current pop culture knowledge to keep our kids entertained. We felt safe the entire trip with COVID precautions in place. Everyone on the ferry was spaced apart. Overall, great tour. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 20 March 2021

Jared the tour guy possesses all the qualities needed to entertain people about boring old finance! He has a great sense of humor that makes learning about finance fun! He answered all of my questions with depth. I highly recommend this tour as it not only was informative, but the people in it where great personalities.