Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from New York Tour1 tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience New York Tour1
from US$ 35.00
from US$ 35.00
from US$ 49.00
from US$ 57.00
16,234 results
All reviews statue of liberty and ellis island soho little italy chinatown new york eric williams great guide greenwich village meatpacking district high line his knowledge interesting facts small group lady liberty wall street battery park remy information nyc

This was my favorite day in New York ! So much history and so much
information and so much fun !! Thanks again Adam !

Reviewed 6 April 2018

As a woman with a disability there is very little that I can do on a whim, but on 4/5/18 my friend and I took a chance and joined the tour being guided by Jenny. She had no idea I'd be there but she handled my presence and the few detours we needed to take to accommodate my wheelchair with professionalism and a smile. Jenny made sure at every stop that I could see everything the rest of the group could see and hear every detail she shared with excitement.

I'd love to attend another tour with her inn the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was the first visit to NYC for my two teenage boys and I wanted to make sure they saw the Statue of Liberty. We opted for a tour and it was definitely the right decision. Jonathan was our tour guide and he was amazing - a great storyteller and very passionate about history! We also bypassed lines which was a plus.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our family had a wonderful tour to the Statue of Liberty and to Ellis Island with our terrific tour guide Ashley E! She may be little..but she is a ball of energy and a wealth of knowledge! Ashley provided us with a wealth of information throughout the Statue of Liberty Museum-that girls knows her stuff! She was attentive and punctual, keeping all 25 guests under her wing. Even tho we got separated in travel, she waited for us at Ellis Island and gave us a private tour once the group had moved on! You talk about personal service. My 9 year old son had such a great time with Ashley, he talks about this tour as his favorite day in NYC. While there is a lot of history between the 2 islands and attractions, Ashley was able to streamline the information for us and guide us around so we understand the stories of both National Parks. Thank you for spending your day with us Ashley E! I would recommend you to anyone who wants to tour the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have been to the Statue of Liberty many times, but seeing it with our guide, Nathan Cann, made it fun and informative! He kept the history engaging, with many fun anecdotes that you won't get from a self tour. Even my 9 year old, who is usually bored on these trips, had a great time. The price was very reasonable and it made our experience memorable. Definitely the way to see the Statue and Ellis Island if you're planning to see them while in NYC.