“New York in a day tour - what a great idea!”
Review of New York Tour1

and up
Full-Day NYC Small-Group Tour
Ranked #2 of 659 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: NewYorkTour1 Immersive Tours with Great Guides! Our itineraries are designed to bring you authentic experiences of New York City neighborhoods and major attractions such as Soho, the 9/11 Memorial, Times Square, and much more. We travel by foot, subway and ferry just like native New Yorkers would. You'll see so much more in a shorter amount of time.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The day was rainy and cold but Glen's personable demeanor helped make it memorable and enjoyable. We got to see all the sights we wanted to and covered a lot of ground on the New York in a day tour. I would definitely recommend Glen and this tour.

All reviews
"statue of liberty and ellis island"
in 1,392 reviews
"soho little italy chinatown"
in 280 reviews
in 178 reviews
"neighborhoods"
in 288 reviews

This was my favorite day in New York ! So much history and so much
information and so much fun !! Thanks again Adam !

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As a woman with a disability there is very little that I can do on a whim, but on 4/5/18 my friend and I took a chance and joined the tour being guided by Jenny. She had no idea I'd be there but she handled my presence and the few detours we needed to take to accommodate my wheelchair with professionalism and a smile. Jenny made sure at every stop that I could see everything the rest of the group could see and hear every detail she shared with excitement.

I'd love to attend another tour with her inn the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the first visit to NYC for my two teenage boys and I wanted to make sure they saw the Statue of Liberty. We opted for a tour and it was definitely the right decision. Jonathan was our tour guide and he was amazing - a great storyteller and very passionate about history! We also bypassed lines which was a plus.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our family had a wonderful tour to the Statue of Liberty and to Ellis Island with our terrific tour guide Ashley E! She may be little..but she is a ball of energy and a wealth of knowledge! Ashley provided us with a wealth of information throughout the Statue of Liberty Museum-that girls knows her stuff! She was attentive and punctual, keeping all 25 guests under her wing. Even tho we got separated in travel, she waited for us at Ellis Island and gave us a private tour once the group had moved on! You talk about personal service. My 9 year old son had such a great time with Ashley, he talks about this tour as his favorite day in NYC. While there is a lot of history between the 2 islands and attractions, Ashley was able to streamline the information for us and guide us around so we understand the stories of both National Parks. Thank you for spending your day with us Ashley E! I would recommend you to anyone who wants to tour the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island!