Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from New York Tour1 tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience New York Tour1
from US$ 74.00
from US$ 109.00
from US$ 35.00
from US$ 35.00
14,882 results
All reviews statue of liberty and ellis island soho little italy chinatown new york eric williams chelsea highline greenwich village great guide high line dumplings fun facts his knowledge small group wall street lady liberty battery park remy information
Reviewed today via mobile

Myself and my husband went on our tour with John, we had an amazing afternoon and learnt so much about the statue of liberty and Ellis island ,it was a brilliant day thanks again john

Reviewed today via mobile

It was an excellent 2-hour tour! Chris, our tour guide has an in-depth knowledge of New York and Greenwich Village in particular. It was a chilly afternoon but Chris made it worthwhile. He provided backgrounds and stories of people, buildings and places that made the village what it is right now, which made me appreciate and understand better. I highly recommend to try this tour with Chris.

Reviewed today via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic time on the tour. Having Cody as our tour guide greatly enhanced the experience. He was extremely knowledgeable, while very flexible regarding how we experienced the tour. Our group consisted of several teenagers, and Cody was able to keep us all engaged. The best experience we’ve had with a tour guide in a long, long time.

Reviewed today

My friends and I took this tour and it was awesome! Walking just some blocks, you get to know three of the most important neighbors in New York. Ashley Evans was our guide and she was funny, intelligent, and considerate. She so passionate and her vibe is the best! Ashley also made us very interesting recommendations to keep enjoying our trip.

Reviewed today

We LOVED our tour with Kevin Lawrence on Saturday, Nov. 10th. It was a great tour and we learned so much from Kevin! We highly recommend this tour and try to book Kevin L if you can!!!

Reviewed yesterday

From Miami and Ben made me feel at home! Statue of Liberty Tour was so awesome and informative and the insight he provided was informative & fun! He gave information that made the learning fascinating. I wish I could count on a Ben on every tour I take. Been to many cities now and he is the best ever. The New York Tour 1 is lucky to have a man like Ben working for them so their customers get to know the Statue of Liberty so well. Wish he worked with the tours in Miami. Roy!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great tour through SoHo, Little Italy and China Town, Ashley E is a fun guide, laughed and learned a lot!

Reviewed yesterday

Our guide Ashley E. was amazing, not only that she gave us full look into the history of all 3 districts (Soho, Little Italy and Chinatown), but she also entertained us through the whole tour. And she also gave us excellent restaurants suggestions. I warmly recommend you, one of my favourite tour during my stay in NYC. Thank You Ashley E. and NY Tour1!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Rachel is the best! Great tour of these amazing landmarks. Rachel took the opportunity to connect with each member on our tour to personalize the experience and also to educate us. I came away from this tour as a proud descendent of my immigrant ancestors.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My first visit to NYC. I booked this tour because it covers many famous attractions.
Our tour guide is John Bow who knows everything about the Newyork City. He told us lot of history about the city and he is a fantastic tour guide.
If anyone wants to visit NYC and wants to gain lot of knowledge about the city please ask for John Bow as your tour guide.

Vijay