All reviews rooftop pool meatpacking district cowshed products steam shower new york chelsea market large room reception staff noise nyc loungers hip furnishings
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to sit drink and meet friends. Full up with no space to move but it all added to the “creatives” using the bar and restaurant. They have a good menu with plates of all sizes, well prepared and flavoured. 4 people for some drinks and a bite to eat was $250. Clean friendly and fun

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank 21Davids22
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This was our first stay at Soho House in NYC after many stays at it's the sister hotel, Shoreditch House in London. Our room was spacious, with an effort to maintain the original wooden floors and brick walls. The service in the Soho House bars was friendly and efficient and I love the decor, the music and the tasty food. I'm a big fan of the full size Cowshed products in each room. I loved sampling all of the different body washes, while luxuriating in the gigantic tub. Valentine's Day heaven!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is a ‘cool’ place, young crowd and good casual atmosphere. Restaurant was good with attentive staff. Food was excellent as was the service and menu advice. For some reason the place felt cold and could have done with the temperature turned up a couple of notches. Certainly worth a visit and would have got a 5 rating if temperature was more comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We loved our stay here; a bit high priced, but lovely environment. My only complaint is the noise right outside my window all night. Rooms were perfectly maintained and beautifully decorated. The receptionist staffer especially helpful and all food was delicious.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Same same, and great as it is. Unpretentious building. Friendly staff. Plenty of space at the bars or around tables, with enough space between tables to allow good conversations. Food probably not the best in the entire world, but absolutely good enough for me. Love being there each time I am. Don't change!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends