“My Fitness Vacation in NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Smart Workout

Smart Workout
Hatfield, Massachusetts
“My Fitness Vacation in NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

I was looking for a jump-start on a fitness plan without traveling too far from home. Smart Workout offered just the right program. I had never done anything like this before so I didn't know what to expect.

I loved the Smart Workout Fitness Vacation!

For me the highlights were:

*all meals at the spa or on the town were pre-planned to be nutritious and 1,200 calories per day, they were delicious and more than satisfying ( I am much more aware of my daily calories now and came away with some great new recipe and snack ideas)

*the gym is a boutique style, very warm and welcoming

*the staff is professional, caring and lead outstanding classes!!!

*wide variety of classes to choose from

*challenging exercise program, that can be easily modified to suit your needs

*hotel accommodations are spacious, comfortable, upscale and very convenient to the gym, you are in the heart of NYC!

*informative nutrition and cooking class (great fun!)

*NYC entertainment, it varies with each program, but we experienced a limo ride, trendy NY bowling, salsa dancing lessons, a guided walk through Times Square, etc

We worked hard and were exhausted by the end of each day. The variety of classes made the hard work manageable. I loved being in NYC, I felt like a New Yorker while I was there and I came home with many calories burned and a refreshed state of mind ! I will definitely return!

~Kathie

Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow