Millennium Hilton New York Downtown
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 144
  • Breakfast included
US$ 161
US$ 158
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 208
US$ 179
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$ 225
US$ 226
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 137
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

US$ 663
4,976 results
All reviewsfreedom towerthe financial districtwtc sitelower manhattanthe world trade centerground zerobrooklyn bridgepath trainbattery parkconstruction noisenew yorkwall streetindoor pooljunior suitestatue of libertycorner roomdirectly across the street
Reviewed 8 January 2007

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Millenium Hilton from Thursday (Jan 4th) until Sunday (Jan 8th) and we absolutely loved it!! I asked him to book this hotel after I saw all the reviews on here, and we really didn't feel like staying in Midtown. We arrived in NYC from DC three whole hours before check in time and I convinced my boyfriend to ask the front desk if we could check in early and they let us...we were very grateful for that. We booked a King room with city views (we were on the 50th floor) and our view was AMAZING (especially at night). The hotel room was immaculately clean and very spacious. This was the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in, even on Saturday night it was quiet. Maybe it had something to do with being on the 50th floor. I will say that I think I could hear when people took showers, it sounded like water running in a house. At times that was annoying, but after a while I guess I kind of got used to it.

The cleaning service was excellent, our room was just as nice as the first day we checked in whenever we came back. We did eat at the restaurant on the 3rd floor. We actually only got to eat lunch there, and it was mediocre. I expected a little more. But other than the mediocre lunch, the hotel was amazing. Check in was speedy (less than 5 minutes), it was very easy to get a cab, canal street was in walking distance, there are 2 subway stops within very close walking proximity. I really could just go on and on about this hotel, but I won't, lol. I will DEFINITELY stay here again. :)

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Dr_Dulce
Reviewed 5 January 2007

Booked this hotel for 7 nights (27th Dec to 3rd Jan) after reading the reviews on trip advisor......
Our room was a King Bed room on the 33rd Floor with City views ( inc. WTC site ) Yes it does get a bit noisy daytime, but NYC is noisy all the time. AirCon fan was noisy, but liveable ( others have said the same ) but the 42" Plasma TV worked fine. Room was always spotlessly cleaned and the service was faultless.
It is a bit 'Downtown' for most of NYC's attractions, but the cab rides were on average $15 (inc. tip ), the most we paid was $25 from Times square to the hotel in rush hour. When you've paid about $250 a night.... you can live with that.....
Mostly had 'breakfast' in Starbucks, round the corner.
Had room service breakfast on our last morning and it was OK. ( $40 all in )
Don't use the hotel phone to ring the UK, about £7.50 for 2-3 mins...!!!!
Overall impressed enough to go back again soon........

Times Square NewYearsEve was a one-off experience..........
Easily got a cab back to the hotel at 1am NewYearsDay and it cost.........$12+tip..........only in NYC........ :o)

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Holly's_Parents
Reviewed 17 December 2006

Stayed in the Hilton for 2 nights in December. On check in we were given a room on the 44th Floor with a view over the WTC site and on to the river.

The rooms were clean and spacious and the staff were helpful and friendly.

Although this hotel is in the business / financial district I would not hestitate to stay here again, as everything is so accessible via the Metro.

The only slight concern is the lack of restuarants in this area - but if you're prepared to travel - not a problem.

We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
5  Thank airedale_travellers
Reviewed 17 December 2006

A wonderful hotel with comfortable beds and wide screen TV. It's right opposite Ground Zero so those who lost folks may want to find somewhere else to stay. Right near Chambers Street subway stop. All around great experience and paid only about $218 through Hotwire!! One caveat - the mini-bar is rigged with some sensor so even if you just LIFT an item to look it, it'll be recorded as a taken item.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled on business
5  Thank cello700
Reviewed 16 December 2006

The hotel is nice but the employees, including the managers, were all rude and unhelpful. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and had a wonderful view, but our stay was riddled with constant disappointment caused by the ineffective way this hotel is run. Our concierge told us she was obtaining tickets for us and never made calls on our behalf - we called the venue directly and found out she had never called and we almost lost seats because we were depended on her to follow through. The non-smoking suite was filled with smoke from other rooms (on the non-smoking floor). The place was noisy and check in and out was ridiculously difficult. We visit NY several times a year and will never stay at the Millenium again - stay away if you care about service!

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled as a couple