stayed at this hotel with my partner from 28th dec 2012- 6th jan 2013. the hotel was amazing staff very welcoming, we stayed on 48th floor and had fantastic veiws of ground zero and freedom tower. bed was very comfortable and room service great, we ordered evening meals almost every night.
the hotel is set in the financial district which is about an hours walk into times square, but its a great way to explore the city as you you get to vist one end of town to the other.
i normally stay with hilton hotels as your gaurented great service, and am with hilton hounors, be carefull to book though hotel though if you wish to use/gain points, we booked through expedia as deals were cheeper but we were unable to use points as we never booked though hotel, but this wasnt a problem, all the more points to use on our next stay, maybe :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millennium Hilton New York Downtown places you right in the heart of downtown, within walking distance of Wall Street and adjacent to the Freedom Tower, Ground Zero and World Trade Center Memorial. Easily access all of Manhattan and nearby boroughs via the nearby Subway station, taxis and more. Enjoy some of the largest hotel rooms and suites in Lower Manhattan, spectacular skyline views and a glass-enclosed pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Millennium Hilton New York Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millenium Hilton Hotel New York City
- Hilton New York City
- Millenium Hilton New York
- New York City Hilton