“Aidan’s College Send-off!”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 43rd St. (southeast corner)
Transit: B, D, F, M & 7 trains to the Bryant Park. A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, Q, R, N, S trains to Times Square.
Description: STK artfully blends the modern steakhouse and a chic lounge into one, offering a dynamic, fine dining experience, with the superior quality of a traditional steak house. Business meets pleasure in the heart of Bryant Park.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the restaurant and the food. Our waiter, Kenny R ( #73), was awesome. He was very attentive throughout the meal. I’d highly recommend STK.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (836)

Reviewed 16 August 2021

We liked it very much, the food was very good and the music from the DJ gave the evening a great vibe.
Especially our waiter Sergej (sorry if it’s spelled wrong) was very friendly and explained everything in detail to us. He gave us great suggestions and was very attentive. We will definitely come back!

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

High hopes coming here as I love the other STK locations in other states. Wanted to impress my boyfriend on our one special day in NYC. Poor service waiter didn’t seem to want to wait on us although it was not busy at all at 6pm. His steak was not prepared as he wanted it they had it as rare and argued that’s how he wanted it. Manager insulted us as saying well done is not how I would ever cook my steak so basically why is it that’s how you want it? Second steak comes out too rare as well so he was done. He didn’t get to enjoy anything but the bread. By this time I was thru eating although I left potatoes for him but by then they were cold had he eaten any with second steak it took so long. We requested they took steak off bill which they did. For the price you pay just for a steak ($50) you expect they can cook it how you want . Maybe not the first time surely the second time? We left very disappointed this being our one nyc meal we had planned.

Reviewed 16 August 2021

Amazing experience!! Amazing Food and Music! Perfect customer service! Suli was amazinggggggg! She provided her undivided attention throughout the night and proved me with some amazing food suggestions!! Whenever you come to the Midtown location’ please ask for her- you won’t be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Absolutely loved this restaurant. Amazing food, service and music ! The service was really good. Definitely coming back ! I can 199% recommend it.