US$ 238
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 216
US$ 200
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
US$ 358
US$ 201
  • Restaurant
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$ 229
US$ 206
  • Pool
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 230
US$ 195
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 224/night.

US$ 303
US$ 233
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 397
US$ 306
US$ 347
US$ 309
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 340
US$ 149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 368
US$ 166
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 218/night.

3,820 results
All reviewsbagelstimes squaregreat locationfree breakfastnew yorkrockefeller centerboiled eggsrooftop barbreakfast roombudget hotelwould definitely stay here againradio city music hallaround the cornertwo blocksfifth avenuecentral parkice machine
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Stayed for one night before returning home...wish we had stayed here for longer. Top location for iconic Times Square. Check in staff very helpful and suggested smaller room to avoid noise in room originally allocated - a recommendation we were glad to take. Complimentary breakfast is great- busy in dining area but food offerings were fine. Big green tick for having Soap and Shampoo in wall dispenser not single use mini plastic bottles!! Also liked having access to computers and printer in lobby for quick searching or online flight check in options. Lots of great restaurants on same street - would recommend this hotel for families or couples / solo travellers

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HWBrisbane
AppleCoreHotelsStaff, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel at Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for choosing us, HWBrisbane, and we wish you stayed longer, too! We’re so proud of our staff and I will certainly pass this review back to the team. It’s our pleasure to do whatever we can to make your visit to New York a great one, and that happens to also include a free breakfast and printing station, and easy-to-use soap dispensers in the bathroom. I'm so thrilled you appreciated those little touches and I hope you had fun exploring the neighborhood from our doorstep. Thank you so much for your recommendation and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the city!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is not a super luxurious hotel with lots of amenities. It is a good, clean hotel to be close to Times Square and Broadway. The breakfast was convenient and OK. We had to call the desk twice for minor issues and the repairman appeared almost instantaneously. They were friendly and fixed the problem immediately. They are currently doing some construction out front so the scaffolding hides the hotel and we almost missed it on arrival. The rooms are not spacious but in New York, one does not expect large rooms.

Stayed: June 2018
AppleCoreHotelsStaff, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel at Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Diane1313. We so appreciate that you get who we are, what we are, and love where we are! I’m sorry there were some minor issues with your room, but was thrilled to read our friendly staff was able to quickly help you out - it is our pleasure and duty to make your stay comfortable! I hope you had an amazing trip and we can’t wait to welcome you back on your next visit to New York City.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We are a family of 4 who stayed 5 nights. The location is conveniently located between Times Square and Radio City. The 2 queen room wasn’t huge, but it was clean and comfortable.
There is so much to do in the city that we were only in the room for sleeping, and the beds were so comfortable, we slept like babies. The A/C blew cold and the shower water was instantly hot.
The breakfast was greatly appreciated and definitely a money saver. Yogurt, bagels, toast, hard boiled eggs, donuts, coffee, juices, milk and dry cereals.
The Wi-Fi worked well and the staff was helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience, CJmomx2. We are so happy to read that you all had a great night’s sleep on our comfy beds after full days of exploring the city from our doorstep! It's our absolute pleasure to offer free WiFi to keep you connected, a free breakfast to keep you and your family fueled, helpful staff to assist with navigating this massive city, and clean rooms with comfortable showers to help reset you to do it all again the next day. Thank you for choosing us and we, and our comfy beds, look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed here mid June and the hotel was ok, but just ok.
The staff were at times difficult & unhelpful. My sister was trying to get to the airport and their last shuttle had left. Instead of offering to help find an alternative service they gave her one very vague description of what to do and were very unhelpful from then on.
Our room was a good size, and the bathroom ok size too. The shower made a screeching noise when the water ran, and the rooms definitely were not sound proof at all. We were woken by neighbours every morning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
AppleCoreHotelsStaff, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel at Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

I apologize your stay was not up to our usual standards of service, Hbayliffe, and I’m sorry we did not meet your expectations in this regard. I really wish you had a better experience with our staff, as we are committed to great service and comfortable surroundings. It is exactly feedback like yours that is most instructive, and I have sent this review directly to our General Manager so we can use it to improve our ability to make our guests feel at home while they’re away from home. I hope you were still able to have a wonderful vacation, and hope to welcome you back the next time you visit New York City. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Pros
- Nice lobby
- Decent sized room
- Good location near Times Square
- Quiet

Cons
- Only one working elevator (the other is broken), so, having a 14th floor room, I had to take the elevator to the 12th floor and then walk up the final flight; this wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't for the fact that waiting for the elevator to get to the 12th floor often took up to 10 minutes and cleaning staff are using the same elevator
- Room was not very clean - found hairs in the sheets, the curtains were covered in dust/dirt, windows were filthy, and the shower had some kind of sticker or piece of paper stuck to the floor
- Bed was rock hard
- No protein options at breakfast and it was so crowded I didn't go back after the first morning
- Something went wrong with my reservation and I was put in a double bed / accessible room rather than the king bed room I reserved
- Spider dangling from the fire alarm that I had to squash
- View out the window was of the fire escape

I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
AppleCoreHotelsStaff, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel at Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback, csobrien.
It seems like other than our great location we totally missed the mark with you. This is the exact opposite reaction we were hoping to have and I'm sorry to hear we disappointed you. We work hard to constantly deliver an exceptional guest experience by providing clean and comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast, and great guest service at an amazing price, and it is apparent in this case we fell short. I apologize we didn’t meet your expectations.
At the time you were staying with us one of our elevators was out of service for routine maintenance. For the inconvenience it caused, I am sorry. The safety of our guests is a priority and such service is an unavoidable necessity that should have been better explained to you.
I have immediately shared your feedback with the General Manager so we can improve our housekeeping and service standards, and it is my hope that you also brought your experience to the Front Desk, or any staff member, so they could have helped you or moved your room during your stay. We can always help when you encounter an issue at the hotel when you make our staff aware in the moment. It is our pleasure to make your stay more comfortable.
I hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation and we hope that you’ll decide to give us another chance on future trips to New York City.