1,033 results
All reviews times square monique madison continental breakfast new york separate shower cocktail hour bagels hard boiled eggs evening reception floor to ceiling windows fresh fruit ball drop good size broadway theaters the hotel offers coffee machine the room was nice
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Great hotel for all, right in the heart of Times Square. We had a nice big room on 19th floor beds to die for, and cleaned every day. Great start to the day with continental breakfast, free coffee all day long in lounge and nibbles and wine in evening plus free wifi all these added extras made our stay good value for money. Staff very hospitable.
I cannot find anything we were not happy with and will certainly visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank adinelogan
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Dear adinelogan,

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to see you enjoyed a five star stay with us here at The Premier Hotel. We hope it won't be too long before you are able to return back to New York.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

I love this hotel. I have nothing bad to say. Staff was friendly, check in and check out was fast, hotel is quiet, the room was huge and CLEAN, and to top it off they offer a complimentary cocktail and snacks! I honestly didn't want to leave. If I'm ever back in the city (especially for NYE), I will be staying here. We had a great view of the ball!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank kncollins87

Dear Kristine C,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at The Premier Hotel! We are delighted to see you enjoyed such a flawlessly memorable visit. Please feel free to contact us directly upon your next return to New York.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

This was my first time at this hotel and definitely the last. The rooms are OK, sleep quality not very good and the staff is very unhelpful. Especially at the front desk.
They have a complimentary continental breakfast buffet in the Mezzanine lobby but there are not enough seats there so the experience is not very good. Overall, The "deal" we got was not very good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank dimsumchef
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear dimsumchef,

I am terribly sorry to read through your review. Our team is fully committed to ensuring our guests leave each time, already wanting to return. I apologize that we missed this mark during your stay. I would like to speak with you to obtain more specifics of the comments you have shared. Please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to do so.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Small boutique hotel, next door to its sister hotel, The Millennium Broadway Hotel.

We asked for a bedroom on the top floor and we received one. We were on Floor 121.
The room basic but clean.

There was only one bathrobe in the room when we arrived, but Monique on reception quickly got us another one.

Breakfast in the morning was buffet style. I am Coeliac but the waiter in the morning, always got me some bread from the hotel next door when I asked.

5-7 pm in the evening was happy hour (2 hours actually). All beer & wine and nibbles were free. Lovely idea and the waiter(s) were always helpful, not sure whether I have the name correct, Carlos, I think. He was very friendly.

The man on the door was always friendly and chatty.

No one was on reception when we arrived, so we had to check in at the hotel next door.

I am a little deaf, but there was a noise from outside when we slept. My boyfriend said it was some extractor(s), cooling tower from another building adjacent to ours.

Air con very noisy in the bathroom which could only be turned off in the bathroom, but you had to be tall, as the button was on the ceiling!

Ideal location. A couple of good bars on the same street.

Two windows from our bedroom. One overlooked other buildings (office block) and the other, small one, overlooked Times Square, but was a distance away. Had to keep curtains closed as overlooked offices.

The staff, breakfast & happy hour definitely made our stay excellent.

Room tip: Choose a view from the front, away from office block side?
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hotels378
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Dear Hotels378,

We are delighted to see you and your boyfriend had an overall enjoyable stay here with us at The Premier Hotel! Monique and Carlos are extraordinary at creating personalized connections with each of our guests, and it really shows through in your feedback. Please let us know the next time you are able to return back to New York!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Excellent choice for couples. Small hotel but big on Rooms, Staff, Breakfast(Free), Evening Beer and Wine(Free).
We had a room on the 14th floor and ending in an odd number(faces the ball drop on times square). The room was Clean and a really good size for NYC. Bathroom has a soaking tub and shower. Staff was great, Hector Checked us in fast, and always had a smile on as we came and went, Monique was also Great, She was always positive and upbeat. I didn't get the name nor did we see the housekeeper, but she did an awesome job. Also the guys that ran the breakfast and evening beer and wine did a great job too. Only one thing that did disappoint me was that the hotel removed the in room mini bar from all rooms and no place to get ice. I would suggest to the hotel that they either put back the mini bar or have a place to get sodas and snacks for a price. I give this place five stars for comfort and hospitality! We will be back.

3  Thank MacOcalaFlorida

Dear MacOcalaFlorida,

Thank you for sharing your five star review with us! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time here at The Premier Hotel and we hope it's not too long before you are able to be back. Hector and Monique are one of the many team members we have that are able to make deep connections with our guests, and it's wonderful to see they were able to do just so during your time here! Please feel free to contact us directly upon your next visit!