“Nice vibe, but a little far and a little noisy”
Review of Cachet Boutique

Cachet Boutique
Ranked #311 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 25 April 2016

The rooms are very nice. We had a great setup with a suite. The staff were excellent. It's a bit of a hike from the subway, but if you are relying on taxi's and Uber's that shouldn't be an issue. I would bring ear plugs next time though because there is a ton of machinery noise (air handlers?) on the upper floors from the buildings around the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Paul K, General Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Wellington24,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us during your most recent trip to NYC!
I'm disappointed that the distance from the subway as well as air conditioning units from surrounding buildings resulted in a 3 star review. On the other hand, I'm happy to know that you found our staff helpful and our property comfortable. We would very much like to see you again- so please do contact me when making a future reservation so we can take special care of you. I will investigate the air conditioning unit noise issue today- this is the first I heard of it.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Maria and Terrence have made my stay Monumental!!! I was literally having the worst day with the worst service elsewhere and came here and fell into Paradise! I want to thank them personally and would like for management to formally commend these 2 customer service friendly associates who go beyond their jobs to make people's lives better THANK YOU!!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Paul K, General Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear mistermakeithappenjoe,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! I'm so happy to hear that our amazing Maria and Terrance were the sunshine in your cloudy day! I will be certain ( as I always do) to share this lovely feedback with them.
We hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for around 2 weeks and I think that I probably could have stayed somewhere nicer for the price that I paid. That said, the hotel was in a good location. We also found some odd looking beetles in our room on a couple of separate occasions..I personally wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy you enjoyed our location and am surprised to learn that you found beetles in your room. Was this reported to our staff? The property is serviced on a regular basis to ensure critters from our outdoor gardens don't make their way into our guest rooms and up until this point we've been doing a good job.
I would certainly like to discuss this matter further with you in an effort to make things right.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Terrence was amazing while checking in and extremely pleasant. We loved the amenities and our stay very much. Thank you to the entire staff! Beautiful outdoor areas were awesome and all the staff very helpful!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Dear M L ,

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review and for the great Terrance feedback! I'm happy you enjoyed our property and staff.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Would love to have been able to afford a private room, but that quad rooms are great! Comfy and far from cramped! The only criticism would be there only being a curtain across the shower. In s shared room with strangers of both sexes I would felt more comfortable with some solid like the toilet door.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Paul K, General Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Dear SouthwarkWatcher,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our Shared Luxury Accommodations. We look forward to having you back with us again soon.