“Greatest experience ever!!!”
Review of Cachet Boutique

Cachet Boutique
Ranked #311 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Maria and Terrence have made my stay Monumental!!! I was literally having the worst day with the worst service elsewhere and came here and fell into Paradise! I want to thank them personally and would like for management to formally commend these 2 customer service friendly associates who go beyond their jobs to make people's lives better THANK YOU!!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Paul K, General Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear mistermakeithappenjoe,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! I'm so happy to hear that our amazing Maria and Terrance were the sunshine in your cloudy day! I will be certain ( as I always do) to share this lovely feedback with them.
We hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for around 2 weeks and I think that I probably could have stayed somewhere nicer for the price that I paid. That said, the hotel was in a good location. We also found some odd looking beetles in our room on a couple of separate occasions..I personally wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy you enjoyed our location and am surprised to learn that you found beetles in your room. Was this reported to our staff? The property is serviced on a regular basis to ensure critters from our outdoor gardens don't make their way into our guest rooms and up until this point we've been doing a good job.
I would certainly like to discuss this matter further with you in an effort to make things right.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Terrence was amazing while checking in and extremely pleasant. We loved the amenities and our stay very much. Thank you to the entire staff! Beautiful outdoor areas were awesome and all the staff very helpful!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Dear M L ,

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review and for the great Terrance feedback! I'm happy you enjoyed our property and staff.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Would love to have been able to afford a private room, but that quad rooms are great! Comfy and far from cramped! The only criticism would be there only being a curtain across the shower. In s shared room with strangers of both sexes I would felt more comfortable with some solid like the toilet door.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Paul K, General Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Dear SouthwarkWatcher,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our Shared Luxury Accommodations. We look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We had a wonderful stay at The Out as part of celebrating my fiancée's birthday. We went to the hotel (as a surprise to him) after a very nice dinner in the city. Finishing the day with a soak in the hot tub and some time in the sauna before closing the evening with sparkling wine back in our suite. The staff was very helpful facilitating my setting the room ahead of our arrival and looking after our comfort. I had been to the hotel before for special events but this was my first time staying. I enjoy the inner courtyards which invite you to have fun. I anticipated the room being somewhat noisy, being right in the city but found it pretty quiet. The room, itself was comfortable and roomy for a NYC hotel. It was decorated in a modern comfortable style with an amazing bathroom. Our stay ended with brunch at KTCHN, the on-premise restaurant, which maintained the fun vibe of the stay.

I'll make sure to stay again at The Out soon.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Paul K, General Manager at Cachet Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Dear Carlos4Joy,
Thank you kindly for your lovely review of The Out! I'm delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience. It's rewarding for the team to see such gracious feedback, and a reminder that their desire to provide exceptional guest service doesn't go unnoticed.
We hope to see you again soon.