This was my second stay (Feb. 2012), again found the hotel clean and adequate for my needs, a good base to explore without breaking the bank. Rooms pretty tight, a larger person might have trouble getting to the far side of the bed but didn't plan to spend time there anyway. Beds seemed to have memory foam, very comfortable. Front desk very helpful when I requested a room further from the elevator (10th floor). Breakfast good (free!) with bagels, apples and bananas, endless coffee! Close to garment district, not a long walk to Times Square and the west side ped/bike path on the Hudson River, my favorite part of visiting NY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just half a block from the Jacob Javits Convention Center, the Magnuson Convention Center Hotel is a short 10-15min walk from Times Square,the Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Port Authority, and other major attractions and transportation hubs. Amenities and Services Provided: -Complementary American Style Hot Breakfast Buffet -Complementary Wi-Fi -Business Center -Tempur-pedic Beds in every room -Shared Shuttle and Taxi service TO the Airport (Fees Apply) -NYC Attractions and Tours (Fees Apply) -Safety Boxes in all rooms -Iron and Ironing Board -Hair Dryer -Shampoo, Conditioners, Soap, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Magnuson Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel New York City
- Best Western Convention Center Hotel
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western