“Book of Morman (OH MY!)”
Review of The Book of Mormon

The Book of Mormon on Broadway
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We stayed in a boutique hotel across from the theatre and as early as 6:30a.m people were lining up to see if the could get tickets. We found out why. This is an outrageously funny and irrevereant take on this religion. My wife and I began laughing at the opening line and did not stop. Well acted, great musical numbers, and great fun.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Way too expensive but my son just had to see it. Beautiful theatre.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Great show but don't bring the kids! A fair bit of profanity but very funny!

Reviewed 19 June 2012

this show was funny and had some good music but didn't live up to the hype in my opinion.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

The storyline is clever and the performers were quite talented however it was not a show that I left and thought much about later. Other shows, such as "Wicked" or "Mama Mia" left me wanting to return a second time. I also felt that I was glad that this performance was one of the few times our 16-year old daughter was not with us. I know I would have been somewhat uncomfortable being in her presence while listening to some of the dialogue.