“Hilarious, daring, a must-see”
Review of The Book of Mormon

The Book of Mormon on Broadway
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 2 May 2012

The reviews are true: this musical is hilarious. The songs are campy and fun, though some are actually quite touching. A good deal of it could admittedly be offensive: if you aren't ready to have a sense of humor about the things they say and sing, you will hate this.
Andrew Rannells is a show-stopper and a true star, as is Nikki James.
If you can get a ticket and you have a sense of humour, you need to see this.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Seriously, one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Not the funniest musical, not the funniest play, it was the funniest thing I have seen in years. Tears in my eyes from laughter 10 minutes into the show.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Great show! Not for the faint of heart. Also the Eugene O'neill is a small theatre. There is not a bad seat in the place. I was in the last seat of the row, near the back and I could still see and hear everything fine and I could not see into the wings. I used to work as a costumer and have seen a lot of musicals. This one is seriously one of the greats! Great Music, Great Story. It moves fast and just everything is perfect! Amazing sets and great. Just Greatness. Actually I think it is the Best Musical I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Truely desires all the Tonys. Plan ahead, tickets are sold out many months in advance. Unless you want an outrageous price.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

I saw this show about a year ago and I'm still laughing. Not for children. On second thought, my children are irreverent and I would have taken them. But not for most children.