“Oh my GOSH”

The Book of Mormon on Broadway
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Please do what you can to see this musical. It absolutely deserves the hype - it is freaking fantastic. Go even if you cannot take a joke, or are easily offended - maybe your eyes will open up to what humour is! The singing is awesome. Such talent on stage! It is entertaining and fabulous. We bought the CD and the t-shirt - oh yes - that t-shirt! GO GO GO GO GO GO GO what are you waiting for???? Go!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Book of Mormon

Reviewed 1 May 2012

There are not enough words to express the Cast and the Show- I have done theater and been a part of it since I was young- it is rare indeed that a show comes along that is original,funny,musically interesting and did I mention F U N N Y !!
I didnt know what to expect except that it was Morman-ish, that it was written by the South Park guys-
Friends urged me to NOT listen to the soundtrack before I went, and boy I am happy i listend to them.
I laughed out loud too many times to count - the cast was all original and it was a wonderfu thing to see young actors and singers with energy happy to be doing what they do- each one was better than the next-
WARNING - it is filled with cursing and LOTS OF SWEARING- if you can get past that you will see that the story does have a good heart and message!
I want to go back NOW!!!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

The play was a little off color, but we knew that going into it. Since my bf is a huge South Park fan. Laughed the entire time, but don't think it is for everyone.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Buy tickets well in advance (we bought them 9 months ago). But it was worth the wait! The show is amazing - raunchy, inappropriate, hilarious. Just like South Park. Go!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

The best show on Broadway, I would say more, but it is indescribable. I laughed till I cried. What mor can be said?