The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 171
  • Fitness centre
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$ 150
US$ 133
  • Pool
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
US$ 220
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 175
US$ 155
Triumph Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
US$ 449
US$ 391
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 224
US$ 188
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 137
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 279
US$ 219
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
  • Breakfast included
US$ 232
US$ 171
Travelocity
1,624 results
All reviewsthe club loungecentral parkstar loungepark viewnew yorkguest relationsfour seasonsroom servicebeautiful hotelconcierge staffbeautiful rooma wonderful stayluxury hotelcolumbus circlebattery parkthe entire staffturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend in April. I was a little bit wary when we first checked in because the hotel seemed a little bit pretentious for us, but my concerns were quickly alleviated. The staff at this hotel are all extremely friendly and eager to help. But the best part of the hotel is the room. I spend 150+ nights/year in hotel rooms and this one was by far my favorite. The room was bright with a great view of the park, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom and bedroom were both large enough that my husband and I never felt like we were getting in each others way. Unfortunately, my husband and I both got food poisoning on this trip (not from eating at this hotel), but if it had to happen I am glad we were at this hotel. That may be the only downside - the room is so nice you don't want to leave it.

Room Tip: Book a park view room
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here during our holiday in New York, and part of the reason we enjoyed our holiday was the amazing service and professionalism displayed by the Ritz Carlton. The food was great, the decor classy, and the service was prompt, friendly and very pleasing. Our room was very good and worth the money we paid for!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank funtotravel23
Reviewed 10 May 2012

My husband and I flew into Philadelphia, rented a car and drove to New York to stay at the Ritz-Carlton Battery Park where we had made reservations a couple months earlier. Our GPS took us to the Central Park location instead of Battery Park...we had unloaded our car and they had parked it before we realized the mistake. Instead of being treated like tourists who didn't have a clue (which we were) they quickly found us a room in this location. However, we wanted to stay in the Ritz where we made reservations. They graciously let us leave our car at their hotel, found us a cab and sent us on our way. When we arrived at the Battery Park location we were treated like royalty and they continued to pamper us for the remainder of our stay. The concierge was very helpful in helping us zone in on the best things the city has to offer for our short stay. The concierge ordered us a limo, after 6 hours of walking from lower Manhattan to mid town, to see the city at night and he was one of the drivers for the Apprentice contestants...he drove us all night to see the city that never sleeps...he was wonderful, informative and a great historian...We never met an unfriendly person in all of New York and the staff (and luscious rooms) made it a trip worth remembering!

Room Tip: I'm pretty sure all the rooms here have a great view of the Statue of Liberty. We were on the 9th floor and it was great.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sheryl h
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Ender, the accomplished and passionate welcoming host who escorted my wife and I to our beautiful room, overlooking Central Park, gushed when he talked about the pride that he and the other employees of The Ritz Carlton Central park shared.
24 hours we checked out fully convinced that they had every rite to be proud. In the Ritz Carlton world, one that always demonstrates superior service, the Ritz Carlton stands tall. In the world of normal hotels.... they don't stand a chance.
Awesome in every move. Not a single slip. Room was perfect and just what we had expected. Employees I had not even met greeted us by name (I've got to figure out how they do that? Do they have pictures of guests in the employee lounge?)... everyone greeted us with that warm "welcome home".
It was a one night trip up to see a Barry Manilow concert at Radio City. We mentioned that to the staff when we checked in. After a great evening on the town and at the concert, we returned to our room to find Chocolate Covered Strawberries, the lights and bed turned down and a Barry Manilow romantic CD playing in the Bose sound system. My wife freaked... a note accompanied the CD indicating that it was a gift to help us remember our visit with them.... are you kidding me.

New York, Central Park, Ritz Carlton... your going to pay, but who cares? This hotel and this staff have no rivals if it is an exceedingly memorable visit to New York you desire. If you're just looking for a cheap bed, this is not your place.

Highlights are the Location, Central Park, Staff, The club lounge.
Like all in New York, the rooms are relatively small, but better than most. The hotel is old, but fresh.

One of the top properties in the US. Bar none.

Room Tip: You aren't fully taking advantage of this property if you don't pay the upgrade for the best view of Central Park in the City. Stunning. Get a high floor. Good club presentations and 5 different presentations continuously throughout the day. Full bar too. Worth the Club Fare if you are going to be in the hotel enough to enjoy it.
2  Thank Davek36
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Great little hotel. Understated elegance right next to Central Park. Wonderful experience and service.