Stayed here for 2 nights. The Good: great location - (2 mins from The Empire State Building, 10 min walk from Penn Station and Macys, 20 min walk to Times Square, 30 min walk to Central Park), clean and considering the location, very quiet room, fairly small, but you don't spend a lot of time in your room anyway! Free wifi excellent. Free breakfast - slightly chaotic and busy, but good selection. Free computers to use in reception with free printing which was handy.
The Bad: lifts were incredibly busy and slow. As I was on the 9th floor, I used the stairs at busy periods (mainly during breakfast). Overall, would definitely recommend, you can't beat the location, and price was very reasonable for mid August in NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated nyma offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn