Library Hotel by Library Hotel Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dylan Hotel NYC(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
Andaz 5th Avenue(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
  • Bar/Lounge
Kitano New York(New York City)
  • Room Service
4,308 results
All reviewsreading roomwine and cheeselibrary themegrand central stationpetite roomdewey decimal systemmadison and vinebook loversrooftop barlove roomnew yorkthe ny public librarybryant parkevery eveningcontinental breakfastbagelsfloor lounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 week ago

The Library Hotel has become one of my favorite places to stay when i am in NY. The staff is so warm and helpful and the hotel is darling. The rooms are very nice and the bar areas and food are great. All the extra little touches that the hotel offers just make this a wonderful place to stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 week ago

I like to stay as far from midtown as possible, but if you need to be in this part of the city, this is the place. It is a lovely, small hotel with fantastic staff. It is far away from the noise and chaos of Times Square, but close enough that you can get there easily. The hotel is lovely. The rooms are really nice and despite being small (as is the norm in NYC), did not feel it. We had two Deluxe Queen rooms, side by side, at the end of a hallway. They were perfect. The library theme of the hotel is so charming, even down to the room numbers and themes. Most importantly, we had great sleeps! The staff are really wonderful. I wish I had gotten the name of the tall young man who worked as the door man/concierge during the day. He was the best! We were always greeted warmly by every staff member, but this young man in particular, really went out of his way to make sure we were well taken care of. Finally, the 14th floor lounge is a beautiful spot. During the day, when it is not functioning as a bar, it is a great spot to take your morning coffee or just hide out if you need a break from the city for a bit. I am no fan of midtown, but might actually consider it again, just to stay at this hotel. One of the most pleasant NYC hotel experiences I've had.

Room Tip: Deluxe Queens are a bit more spacious and away from the elevators.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything was meticulous - doorman, reception, resyptaurants and housekeeping! Added extra of breakfast and evening wine and cheese reception made it very special. Initial contact via email was promot and professional.

Room Tip: Petite room was perfect for one adult while the queen room was lovely for two adults.
Reviewed 1 week ago

Welcoming atmosphere, friendly staff, small but clean room, the breakfast was good. Wine, cheese and fruit served in the afternoon was refreshing after a day on Manhattan. I will stay here next time in NY!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am in love with this adorable hotel! Not only is it super cute and in a key location, but the staff is so kind & helpful. My daughter & I were only there for one night to see 2 shows, but we really enjoyed our stay at the Library Hotel. Duke greeted us upon our arrival and he went over and above to make our stay memorable & comfortable. We can't wait to return!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Junior suite and it was very comfortable and roomy.