We chose Bryant Park hotel because it's location and Travellers' Choice award. It is very modern and trendy. The staff were absolutely lovely and were so friendly and helpful, we really felt so relaxed and pampered staying there. Our room was amazing, a suite overlooking Bryant Park and the side of the library, which was awesome! Bathroom was luxury - with Molton Brown products. The hotel is perfect location for sight-seeing, right near the subway, about 5minutes walk to Times Square, only a few blocks from Empire State Building and the Rockefella, and just next to 5th Avenue! They also gave us some ideas for places to go for brunch, which were great. The service here is amazing, and the rooms are so modern and cool, it's a shame we were not there to enjoy it for longer! Cannot wait to return :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York