My husband and I are both from Brooklyn NY and I work in Battery City. I've always admired the Ritz from the outside. So when deciding where we wanted to spend our wedding night, I chose this hotel. I am SO happy we did. We got to the city around 2am, walked into the lobby in our full wedding gear and were treated so nicely! Everyone was so excited to see us and were so accomodating. The gave us water bottles and I asked if they had Tylenol, and they had someone deliver us some to the room. They took our bags up to the room for us and just made sure we were comfortable.
The room was beautiful with a stunning view of Lady Liberty and the NY Harbor. The bed was more comfortable than my own! And the bathroom was to die for. Seperate soaking tub was beautiful.
I truly felt like a royal tourist in my own city. Would definitely love to spend another night here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton