We have just spent 5 days here. We are very pleased with the hotel and the people working there. Especially the concierges was very helpful suggesting resturants and booking tables. We had originally reserved an executive suite, but were upgraded to a wonderful liberty suite, with stunning views over the statue of liberty and ellis island. If you are staying in this hotel, I would strongly recommend paying for a room with a statue of liberty view, the view is simply stunning. Breakfast was expensive and not very impressive, but you can get breakfast from a deli one block away. Food there was great and good value! We had dinner at the restaurant one evening, very good food. Good location for wall street, ground zero and statue of liberty cruise. Everywhere else we took taxis, for 15-20 dollars you would be at central park.
No free wi-fi, which I find annoying, and very expensive internet and printing at the business center.
If I ever go back to NY, I will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton