3 West Club
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 157
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 208
US$ 138
US$ 295
US$ 216
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 291
US$ 223
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$ 164
US$ 154
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
US$ 243
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
US$ 155
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 343
US$ 283
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 115
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspatrick's cathedralrockefeller centerradio city music hallmaster suiteglass shelfgreat location to walkcentral parknew yorknbc studiostub showercocktail hourchain hotelsconvenience storesmall hotelaround the cornerburger jointtimes square and broadway
Reviewed 16 May 2011

Per the other reviews, the 3 west club is dated, but it is not dirty. You do not get all of the amenities that the luxuy hotels offer, but you are also not paying the luxury price. Our room was overlooking St Patricks Cathedral, was down the street from Radio City, and steps from 5th avenue. The had a free luggage check so we didn't have to be the travellers that carry their suitcases around on our last day, and the front desk was very friendly/informative. I have previously stayed in a couple 3.5/4* Times Square hotels, and from now on will be booking the 3 West Club.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank krzastrm
Reviewed 12 March 2011

We first stayed at 3 West Club in October, 2010 for my daughter's wedding. As a venue for an elegant, intimate, romantic wedding 3 West is simply extraordinary. We now stay there whenever we are in NY. The entire staff at 3 West is gracious, accommodating, professional, and courteous. 3 West is the eye of the hurricane that is NYC.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank lena5353
Reviewed 13 January 2011

I was rebooked into 3 west when the cool cats at the Jewel gave my room away the other night.

Cannot say enough great things about the staff here. Everyone I came in contact with was helpful and went out of their way to make my brief stay better.

Rooms are basic but for the location and the price, a real bargain. Had breakfast in the 2M pub and was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the excellent service. Kudos to Maria Cristina, our waitress, she is some of the best advertising any hotel could ever ask for.

This hotel also doubles as the national Women's republican club, so lots of great public rooms and good meeting space as well.

I was booked at the Jewel but ended up at 3West. While the Jewel might have nicer rooms, it's people could learn a thing or two about hospitality from the folks at 3West. The people at 3 West actually appreciate your business, imagine that!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank mksdad
Reviewed 30 April 2010

OK this is not the fanciest place, but the location can't be beat! Never seen any roaches there either! They have recently updated all of the rooms. They are somewhat small, decorated simply, and are perfectly clean. I have recommended this place to friends over the years, & have gotten no complaints. It is not a big hotel. Has 2 elevators that work just fine. Restaurant in the place is good for dinner too. The location is perfect, right off 5th Ave. If you want fancy then this might not be for you. Personally, I don't come to NYC to stay in my room. As long as the room & bathroom are clean I am good. I have found that both are, and have been, in the years I have choosen to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank luvnlife247
Reviewed 27 February 2009

The hotel's really part of the Republican National Women's Club, which made me apprehensive at first, but it was definitely worth it. The building filled with young débutantes and their mothers the last day we were there, which might have been the only bad thing that happened. The location was incredible, and our view was of St. Patrick's Cathedral and Radio City Music Hall.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends