“Very Cocky!”
Review of Supreme

Supreme
Ranked #603 of 920 Shopping in New York City
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The people that work there are very rude! I will never go back to that store! They think that they own the rights to the public sidewalk and tell you not to take photos. Ridiculous!

Date of experience: July 2018
in 3 reviews
"subway"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

First of all let me state that I only went to this store to keep my grandson happy. But I think even he was disappointed. Flanked by security guards - really?!... and told to get in line, I was unimpressed from the start. The inventory was skimpy with very little selection, and if you were lucky enough to find something you wanted, they have few sizes available. The staff were not helpful at all, in fact, I felt like they thought they were doing you a favour by even speaking to you. They’re extremely lucky to have a brand that brings in the kids in droves, because I won’t ever return.

19  Thank JeanYHZ
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Came across the Supreme store and was rudely told to “get a stamp on da corner” ok mate, chill out! Went to the corner got stamped headed to the next queue, ‘security’ were taking turns to sit in an SUV because they were too hot. Found these staff (outside) rude, pushy and no personality.

Inside the clothing is ok, nothing to write home about, the staff (inside) are pretty arrogant, you work in a store people so don’t look down on me...

“Not allowed to try on tees” , weird but ok, third queue, was inside to pay. What a long drawn out process which if I’m honest bored me. Don’t bother, quality of the clothing looks cheap to me and the design is “meh” at best.

Felt like I was a hindrance to the staff, they’re so far up their own backside it’s scary. Don’t bother going...

5  Thank Stewmel11
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Read all the horror stories here and was apprehensive. The line at 5pm wasn't too long and took 10 minutes. The security were quite friendly

The store is small but unlike the tokyo store, there is some stuff specifically with the supreme brand, like caps and sweatshirts. But the caps are ugly and the shirts only come in L or XL

3  Thank bcheong
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 May 2018

First of all, I can admit that I don't get the hype, but my fifteen year old son does. When we got there, three(!) security guards just pointed at the line to get in, they didn't even speak a word. If the shop was crowded, I could get it, but there were hardly anyone inside. We tried to look through the window, but we were asked not to do that either. Needless to say, we just left without entering the store. I think this visit cured my son of ever bying anything from Supreme again. Considering that, I can highly recommend a visit here.

Date of experience: May 2018