“Quick take away.”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 31
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Wild Ginger is Asian fusion dining at its best. Walk into our elegantly decorated restaurant and be transported to the orient. At Wild Ginger, we use only the finest and freshest ingredients to create our innovative dishes. Enjoy our Japanese sushi prepared by experience sushi chefs. Besides using the freshest seafood, we also blend our own unique sauces and recipes into our recipes which fills each bite with an explosion of flavor.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We popped in here the other day for a quick take away as we were staying next door. Staff really polite and food was delicious. Reasonably priced would recommend if you are nearby.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was a guest for a business dinner at this very small understated Chinese restaurant near 51st and 3rd Ave in Manhattan. I had a very simple meal - bowl of wonton soup and sesame chicken. The soup was very tasty with lots of wontons and a slightly sweet flavor. The sesame chicken was also very tender - not overcooked with a delightful sweet red sauce and side of steamed rice. The chicken portion size was slightly large for one and very reasonably priced, especially for Manhattan. They offer a $16 fixed price meal from 5-7pm on weeknights that is an especially good bargain. Many sushi options are also on the menu. Service was friendly.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Me and my wife enjoyed a wonderful meal at Wild Ginger. We shared orders of General Tao’s chicken, and vegetable fried rice. They were both delicious. The service was very efficient and professional. With desert the bill came to a very reasonable $32 and change. A real treat.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here for dinner one evening as we were staying nearby. Both myself and my partner ordered the crispy duck with hoisin sauce, bok choi and fried rice - it was sooo good, and they were very generous portions. Even better was the happy hour deal as it was a weekday evening so drinks were 2 for 1 (and were still a reasonable price to begin with) , and we were also given ice cream on the house! Service was very attentive, and friendly. I would love to go back one day if we visit New York again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I was blown away! I had the bento box lunch special. For 12 bucks I got 4 egg rolls, 3 pieces of Sushi, miso soup, salad, and two large salmon filets on a bed of steamed vegetables,all well prepared, presented and cooked perfectly. The salmon was fresh and moist, not over done or under done. Just right, moist inside and crusty on the outside. If you haven't been to heaven, you haven't been to Wild Ginger for lunch!