7,708 results
All reviews times square raquel ortiz great location new york street entrance the empire state building diamond member freedom tower corner room port authority hudson river high floor room was large statue of liberty subway station the theater district big apple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is on 42nd street just off broadway so pretty close to the action. The hotel has some very smart rooms, decent size and is therefore a bit more expensive than its immediate competitors. All very nice people though

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LuisairyG1, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Zaphod125,

Thank you for your stay at Hilton Times Square. We are beyond delighted that your stay with us was pleasant one. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and it is always an honor to know we were able to deliver. We look forward to your future stay with us and continue to provide excellent service.

Best Regards,

Christopher Reyes
Manager on Duty
chreyes@htsnewyork.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel has a magnificent view of Manhattan. It is an amazing hotel. The staff is so nice and makes you feel very welcome. The bed is very comfortable, the TV is great. The room is very spacey. Bathroom is nice and is spacey as well. Of course, the location is awesome! We had a rental car and the parking is expensive, around $60-$70 per night. The parking is not on the premises, so if you forget something in the car and you need it, you have to walk about 15 minutes each way to get to the car. The look and the feel of this hotel is amazing and just being there makes you feel so special and happy. I would go back again!

Room tip: Ask for a higher floor.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear jovanbregu,

Thank you for recent stay at Hilton Times Square. We are glad to hear that your stay was a pleasant one. We make it a priority to deliver excellent customer service and We are happy to know we were able to execute. We look forward to your future stay with us and continue to exceed your expectations.

Best Regards,

Christopher Reyes
Manager on Duty
chreyes@htsnewyork.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hilton Times Square is an amazing location and view from the windows for your short trip to NYC. Really friendly front desk staff and also concierge service. Only a few negative points:
- Luggage room chap really hassled for a tip and when we declined he wasn’t impressed.
- Breakfast truly over priced eat elsewhere.
- Mini bar, all empty and no complimentary water until you call down.

Trip type: Travelled with family
hiltontimess, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sjc997,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. Thank you for bringing your observations to my attention so we can continue to work on areas where we may have opportunity. Your feedback allows us to know what guests such as yourself expect from us. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is in excellent location. Subway and theaters directly out the door of the hotel. Staff is polite and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Ample room in bathroom as well as hotel room itself. Valet parking was easy. Raising when we arrived and the bellman met us at car with an umbrella

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear nanaandpapax12,

We at the Hilton Times Square want to first and foremost thank you for your posting such positive comments in regards to your past stay. We appreciate your comments and look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to this hotel a few times this past year and I always look forward to my stay. The location is so awesome - close to everything fun in NYC. Steps away from Broadway, 5th Avenue, fine restaurants, etc. The staff at New York Hilton is exceptional from housekeepers to managers. They always greet me warmly and genuinely care that everything is going well with my stay. Of particular note are Mohamad, Gazi and Joseph in the breakfast restaurant and Kenny and Stephanie at the front desk. All these people I mention are amazing. They remember my name, what I like to eat and drink, room preferences, etc......BEFORE I even mention a word ! Hilton Times Square is my home away from home.

Room tip: Empire State Building view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Alex K,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. We are thrilled that you felt welcomed and well taken care of as our guest here. I am so pleased our staff was able to demonstrate our commitment to service. We will be certain to share with the team how much they influenced your experience. I am pleased you felt we were your home away from home. On behalf of our staff thank you for choosing us.