7,713 results
All reviews times square raquel ortiz great location new york street entrance the empire state building diamond member freedom tower corner room port authority hudson river high floor room was large statue of liberty subway station the theater district big apple
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We had 4 nights at Hilton Times Square. Our room was huge! Spacious and airy on the 42nd floor with spectacular views. I would recommend requesting a room with a city view. The bathroom was lovely with complimentary Peter Thomas Roth toiletries.
The bar was great for relaxing after a hard days' shopping!
All of the staff we encountered were very helpful and friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KaPvacay
hiltontimess, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Allegra24,

Thank you for the terrific review! It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We're glad to know we could help make your time in NYC a great one. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future! Thank you once more for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I love this hotel. This is my second time staying here and it was worth every penny. Excellent staff , large well-appointed rooms and in the perfect location . On this trip I was especially blown away with the housekeeping . I told the housekeeper that I didn't need my room serviced since I was in the hotel during the afternoon but she still serviced the room after 7 pm when I was out for the evening! I was so touched by this gesture. This will be the hotel I stay at for every trip to NYC regardless of the price!

Room tip: Use parking whiz app for cheaper parking.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CushKin1

Dear CushKin1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate and value all of our guest's feedback and I'm pleased to know you had a truly memorable experience. Thanks again for sharing your feedback and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Our hotel--Hilton Times Square, where my wife and I stayed during the recent long Veteran's day weekend, is smack in the middle of Times Square, nestled nicely between several good restaurants, shops, attractions and within walking distance to almost all Broadway theaters (Amsterdam theater--Aladdin, and Madame Tussauds, are virtually next door to the hotel. The hotel staff was wonderful and clearly focused on customer satisfaction, which went a long way to make my wife and I feel right at home. Complimentary breakfast (as a HHonors Diamond member) was good to start the day, and the extended hours for breakfast (up to 12 noon) made things a little easier, meaning my wife, who is absolutely not a morning person, could sleep in late. I would definitely consider staying at this hotel during my next visit to Times Square.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank jenkinsc2014

Dear Jenkinsc2014,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback. I am pleased that you found our hotel to your liking and you enjoyed your time in New York City. If you are ever in the area again we would be happy to welcome you back!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We were to pick up a cruise ship in Brooklyn on 29 November and as I am a guest lecturer I did not want to be jet lagged when speaking at 9:30 a.m. the next day, so we decided to arrive a couple of days early. We are Hilton Honors members (American spelling) and got a good deal using the senior discount. We landed at Newark and got through immigration easily. The train to Manhattan Penn station was simplicity itself and we walked the few blocks up 8th Ave. the hotel has a 42nd St address, but if coming from Penn, use the 41st St entrance. Check in was swift with friendly staff and the 31st floor room spacious and with a good view. We did not eat there, choosing instead to go native out on the Neighbourhood. The streets around there are scenes from every NYC movie you have ever seen. The hotel has a car service which took us to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal swiftly in great comfort and cheaper than a taxi at $65. The doorman on the 41st St entrance arranged it on the spot. We took the NYC walking tour the day after our arrival on which I will write a separate review, but suffice to say it was terrific, we ticked all the boxes in nine hours. We recommend this hotel if you want a true heart of Manhattan experience.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank TANGOCHARLIEBRAVO

Dear TANGOCHARLIEBRAVO,

Reviewed 13 November 2017

With all the attractions on 42nd street, you can easily walk past this hotel. Once in the lobby, take the elevator tot he 20th floor for checkin. Whether your room faces North or South, you get a good view of the surrounding buildings. You can't see Central Park or MSG or One world Trade buildings.

The hotel room was comfortable for 4 of use. The staff were also very friendly. We did get the breakfast buffet and I recommend that. There is an Applebee's on street level but (for us) not for breakfast.

I did use the Fitness Center through my stay and it was clean and busy.

Room tip: View is limited based on taller building surrounding the hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tom D

Dear Tom D,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are pleased to know you had such a wonderful visit with us and enjoyed every aspect of your stay. We are delighted to know our hotel was great for your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, whether that is for business or leisure. We look forward to seeing you again soon!