7,618 results
All reviews times square raquel ortiz great location new york street entrance the empire state building diamond member freedom tower corner room hudson river port authority high floor room was large statue of liberty central location subway station big apple
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Old fashioned style, but clean, fantastic views from our 25th floor bedroom. Soft beds, (unusual for the US), good room maid, pleasant staff all round. Very central location, so VERY busy with people and vehicles. Restaurant food excellent but expensive, the adjacent Applebees with direct access from the hotelis very good and inexpensive, by New York standards.

Room Tip: Opt for the highest floor available!
2  Thank Artjo
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My family and I had a wonderful visit to NYC last week. We stayed at the Hilton Times Square in Manhattan. All of us enjoyed our week there. Peter at the Front Desk recommended going to Radio City Music Hall to see Zarkana, a show by Cirque du Soleil. It was indeed fantastic. Thanks, Peter. The conceirges, actually two young ladies, were very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank J N E
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We recently stayed at this Hilton hotel, due to a mix up with our other Hilton reservation. I believe we definitely got a better deal. The hotel is in a great location, and the staff was very accommodating. At first I thought there would be too much noise since this is in Times Square. But it was not. We received an upgraded room with a view of 42nd street. I will stay at this hotel again. Great location, great staff.

Room Tip: Try to get an upgraded room with a view of 42nd street.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GSW496
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Still can't beat the location! This was our second stay and this hotel is just in the best spot in Times Square. Just a few blocks from all the shows and the TKTS booth. The room was clean and cute. The bathroom was a good size and had great toiletries. My only negative comment is about the outlets. They were not conveniently located in the room. I had to charge my cell phone across the room on the desk instead of on the nightstand which I found inconvenient but it wasn't the worst thing in the world but I thought I would mention it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
LynellL, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at the Hilton Times Square we strive to deliver the highest level of service and are always looking for ways to improve. We are planning to renovate our guest rooms at the end of the year and would love to host you again when our hotel refresh is completed.

Thank you for continuing to choose us!

Lynell Lovett
Administrative Operations Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2012

This was absolutely the best hotel experience we have had in the U.S. Marvin and the rest of the registration staff did an excellent job ensuring we felt like honored guests. To say they go above and beyond is an understatement. The hotel has fantastics views and a staff that is unbeatable. Kenny at the bell station treated us like friends. Not sure why everyone can't be as sharp and professional as this staff. The visiting NYC 1st timer from Texas I had with me received a Texas-sized Welcome and we can't thank you enough. Great job to all.

Room Tip: try to upgrade if at all possible - I would also recommend becoming a Hilton Honor's member - great benefits and treatment.
1  Thank dcjcfromTexas