Stayed at the Hilton Times Square while attending a convention for work. We were checkeall checked in by one person, so I didnt have to go to the front desk. I waited in the lounge area that I did find to be very comfortable and pleasant. Upon getting to the room I was pleased with the size. They beds were comfortable and the room was clean. My roommate went in to take a shower and once I went in the bathroom it was wet EVERYWHERE - not because she was sloppy but because there was no exhaust fan. So every time we took showers the whole bathroom including the towels you were to use to dry with were wet.
Elevators could use some updating.
You cant beat the convenience of the hotel to everything you could want to do on the City, however there were alot of people just "hanging out" in front of the hotel. I wouldnt have expected that from a Hilton property.
I couldnt tell you who actually worked at the hotel other than the bellman outside - I never saw anyone with a name badge or any indication they were an employee.
For the price I would have liked to seen a little more employee presence and some customer service. For my first time staying in Times Square I felt a little lost with no one to turn to at the hotel.
Ate at the Applebee's connected to the hotel, it was okay, just took a LONG time to get food after ordering.
I would stay there again though..knowing what to expect in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton