7,708 results
All reviews times square raquel ortiz great location new york street entrance the empire state building diamond member freedom tower corner room port authority hudson river high floor room was large statue of liberty subway station the theater district big apple
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Stayed for two nights, hotel is in great location. Service from check-in to the maid to the concierge was excellent. Very friendly service! Was even given free WI-FI ($13.99 a day) without asking!
Room was clean and good size (king bed). Had a room 34th floor across from elevator and it was quiet. Bed was comfortable.
** Tip** I do recommend to get breakfast at one of the many sandwich/bakery shops that are very close as hotel food as well as NY City food is very expensive. Waste the extra money on yourself during vacation not on bacon and eggs.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mikezbfd
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I am in New York approxomately every other month and try to stay at different Hilton hotels since the city has so much to offer. This hotel is off the beaten path of Time Square but still within walking distance of it all. Very beautiful, safe and upper class hotel. Will stay here again.

Room tip: Corner room are always a plus!
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Daley61
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We throughly enjoyed our visit here. The room was spacious with amazing views of Times Square. The staff were courteous. The Bar and Pinnacle Restaurant are very nice indeed, we sat there several times.The hotel is clean and pristine. It is not so big that you feel anonymous, but it bustling nevertheless.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rosemary K
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Our stay at this hotel was very pleasant. Smiling staff and welcoming atmosphere included. Coming in from a hectic day of walking around in the city, we can say it was a breath of fresh air to enjoy the Hilton's wonderful services. We encountered Bradhy Guerrero during our stay, who was very helpful. We would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit NYC!

Date of stay: October 2011
2  Thank abrowneyedgirl89
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Actually I wanted to score this at 3.5 not 4, but this is not possible! The hotel is in a good location at the heart of Manhattan - though very busy outside so if you prefer a quieter location would look elsewhere. The rooms and facilities are very clean and comfortable and I had a room with a good view. The bathroom was a bit small, but not a big issue. The room itself was on a high floor and therefore no street noise; but I had a corner room near the ice maker and this creates a lot of noise. Corner rooms come at a premium, so make sure you ask for the ones at the end of the corridor away from the ice machines (i.e. not rooms ending 01 or 02). The service I received was poor - and out of keeping with what I have experienced in the same chain before. At check-in the clerk was all set to charge my card for the room, which was pre-paid; I made a few small requests - clock to be fixed, for slippers, mini-bar to be restocked - and on each occasion I had to request at least twice. In the case of the clock, once it was sorted the engineer left all manner of debris - boxes, spare parts etc. - in the room and I had to ask for it to be removed. The concierge was often not on duty and had to be prompted to provide me with a confirmation number/receipt for the car I booked to the airport.

Room tip: High floor - ask for one with a view - and avoid corner rooms ending 01 or 02 as they are next to noisy ice machines
Date of stay: October 2011