3,819 results
All reviews battery park hudson river brookfield place shake shack rooftop bar blue smoke statue of liberty lower manhattan the financial district goldman sachs new york nespresso machine chambers street world trade center jersey city freedom tower bagel shop
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Okay, so I love, love, LOVE this location!! I would stay here again in a heartbeat, but if you touch anything and I mean ANYTHING in the mini fridge you will get charged. My husband looked at bottles in the mini fridge and we were charged over $80... which we were never refunded. We consumed NOTHING and we did was look at what was provided. The rooms itself were very, very nice. The shower was AMAZING. having the Nespresso machine was AWESOME. You can walk right out of the building to my favorite spot : Shake Shack :D My daughter loves to watch the ferry boats so being so close to that was awesome. With that being said if you are not a fan of Lower Manhattan than don't stay here, but I love Lower Manhattan! It is close to the subway which is about a 20 minute trek up to Central park or Time Square. Also if you drive to this hotel like we did, find a parking garage yourself because paying $60 per night in NYC is just insane. We parked our car ourselves at another lot for about $20 per night. Also very close to Ground Zero which is a must see!

Room Tip: Choose a room where you can see the water
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeanette F
ConradNewYork, Executive Assistant at Conrad New York, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for bringing the minibar incident to our attention. We do inventory our minibars upon each guest's departure, and we truly apologize for the discrepancy on your bill. Please contact our finance office at 212-945-0100 so we can amend your bill.

Amy Lozano

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is my second stay in this hotel and I found it even better than last time.
The layout of the room is very enjoyable with a separate parlor area which gives you space and somewhere to work and watch TV not in the bedroom area.

The room was very quiet and clean. I asked for a small fridge to store some items as you cannot use the minibar for this; the fridge was quickly delivered and it was quite practical.

My room was on the front side facing the street with a glimpse of the river, and this was better than last time when my room was looking into an office building (on the back side).

Location is excellent.

My only pet peeve: housekeeping comes by and if you have your privacy light on (the electronic version of the "do not disturb" sign), they leave a card saying sorry to respect your privacy we did not provide housekeeping. Well at 9 AM they leave such a card.... please realise that people come to NYC on vacation, go out and do not plan to get up at 7h30 to vacate the room for housekeeping at 9h and then walk around for an hour while the room is cleaned. Of course you can always call to get housekeeping and sometimes they come anyway but I found this whole system weird and annoying. Most hotel will just come to clean the room after you've left it, and I would suggest you go with your card system but only after 1 PM or so.

Other than that, service was perfect. Check in and check out was very quick and precise, no surprises just as it should be. Valet parking worked well and the car was delivered back at the requested time.

So my choice in NYC, if you do not mind not being right in mid-town you will not go wrong.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
ConradNewYork, General Manager at Conrad New York, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Marc,

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Your response allows us to continuously improve our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience. We apologize for any inconvenience and greatly appreciate your loyalty.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was our first visit to New York and the Conrad Hotel was a great choice. The staff are very professional, helpful and friendly. The hotel in my opinion is in an excellent position if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle of uptown Manhatten. We used the subway to get around the city and there are plenty of subway stations within walking distance of the hotel along with two shopping malls, the One World Trade Centre and 9/11 memorial and museum. The Hudson River is across the road and there is a great view of Brooklyn, especially at night when all lit up. We found a few nice restaurants nearby including Harry's Pizza which is a must, they do the most amazing pizza and pasta dishes. Hotel room was clean and a lovely size with everything you need including hair dryer, iron, ironing board, shower gel etc. Maids clean daily if you want them to. Hotel has a restaurant and bar which we used a few times. Not as cheap as other restuarants in the city but the food was excellent and bar staff very friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank JOLLincolnshire
ConradNewYork, General Manager at Conrad New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! Lower Manhattan is buzzing with many attractions, shops and restaurants only steps away from our hotel. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Check in was unhurried, best thing about the place is really clean and comfortable rooms and beds very nice. Not much room in bedroom with two doubles (deluxe suite) but sitting room area is a huge bonus and difficult to find in New York.
Bottled water supplied and plenty of supplies of lux toiletries. Sadly we did not have a view and I recommend you pay for a room with view as hotel is right on the Hudson. Close to food for breakfast - Starbucks right across the street and bagels store right outside the door.
Haven't checked out yet - they do keep a large deposit on credit card so I will update if any problems there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
ConradNewYork, Executive Assistant at Conrad New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us! I would love to connect with you while you are here. Please dial 0 and ask to be connected with Amy Lozano.

With kind regards
Amy Lozano

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Lovely, professional property with elegant and well appointed guest rooms and meeting rooms that made us glad to be there! The rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. On-site food options and hotel location are excellent!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
ConradNewYork, General Manager at Conrad New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your positive review. We hope to welcome you back in the future.