12,009 results
All reviews mission control the galley free muffins premium cabin times square new york fourth floor rooms are small your luggage port authority glass door javits center modern hotel hell's kitchen tea coffee hudson river queen bed
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Small but very well equipped rooms, comfy bed, bathroom with a view! Service was good. Muffin breakfast is easily extended with (paid) extra's, and the galleys on each floor make your stay even more comfortable!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank MdeGroot
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We stayed at Yotel at 42nd at 10th. No need to mention the location, but it is so convenient that you can go anywhere easily. The hotel is practically brand-new, very very clean, and the service members are all very nice, very friendly and helpful. It is quite high-tech, and you get free WiFi and also free computer to use. Check in and check out are automatic and very simple, and if you ever need help, the crew members are right there for you. We had a great time in NYC and part of it was because of Yotel. We will definitely stay at Yotel next time, no matter how much.

Room Tip: Spend a few more bucks to get a room on a higher floor, the views are great.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank User0151
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Yes your honeymoon is always going to be bliss, but this was ideal. Weren't looking for luxury, location, ease and quirky comfort were the aim! YOTEL is all these and more. My newly wed had never been to the states and wanted to do NYC as her first experience. Staff were great, helpful and very good on local knowledge, deals and well everything! Arrived two days post NY Hurricane, still very much in Health & Safety mode all over the city, but staff really did put us at ease.

Room Tip: Ask for an end cabin. Slightly bigger. Make use of the "GALLEY" on each floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave T
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Yotel NY is my idea of the perfect boutique hotel. The Japanese/airliner theme makes for cute and efficient rooms. Although the space was small it was enough room for my needs and I never felt deprived of the extra floor space. The bed was very comfortable and it converted with the touch of a button to make more space. The only flaw in my room was that the telephone did not work. In their defense, I never got around to mentioning it to management.

The restaurants and meeting areas are bright and fun. In-house dining prices were very reasonable and the meals were all gourmet quality. Check in and storing my bag at the end of my stay were both a breeze because these functions are computer automated and I was able to go straight to my room without having to deal with a long drawn out check-in process.

I can't say enough about the staff...they were accommodating when I had questions and never made me feel like I was bothering them...even though sometimes I was.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank TraceyTravelDiva
Reviewed 8 February 2013

It was comfortable and clean. Very fast wifi. We stayed on the 24th floor and had an amazing view to the Hudson River and the city. Not to forget the coffee on each floor which was very good. I can certainly recommend this hotel for couples but if yo go there with friends or children be aware of the fact that there is no privacy in the hotel room (cabin). The reason is that actually there isn't a door which divides the room with the bathroom. It's just a transparant sliding glass.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple